💛Chapter 1💜

Kaminari POV

It's been four years since my parent's death. I am twelve now. I am now a runaway orphan who has nowhere to go and is totally clueless. The best I can do now is steal. That's what I actually do. I steal people's things and I sell those for money. Well that's pretty much my life. I am a thief but really a cool one.I got two of my two best bros named Kirishima and Sero. They are really cool though. Kiri loves to be manly and he always steals 'manly' things.
And Sero was also a runaway child but from an abusive home. Me and Kiri have known each other since we were 8. Sero joined us last year and that's pretty much of it.

"M-Mum what's going on?"

"Its okay s-sweetie just runaway when I ask you to run ok?"

"Mommy I am s-scared"

"I know sweetie. Just know that me and dad will always love you no matter what! Just stay strong my little sunshine!"

There was a loud bang.

"Run Denki Run!"

"M-Mom I don't want to leave you!"

"If you love Mommy you have to go! Please sweetie we love you but you need to go!"

The door burst open.

"MOVE AND I WILL SHOOT YOU!"

There was another loud bang and the bullet went straight through her head.

"MOOOOOOM!"

I couldn't stop the tears bluring my eyes. It was so dark and cold. I had no clue where I was running off to. I just knew that I was Mommy's strong and brave sunshine....

"Kami!"

"Yo Brooooooo!"

"KAMMMMMMMI"

"KAMI SERO STOLE YOUR NUGGETS!"

"HE DID WHAT?!",I shouted as I jolted out of my bed. I washed my face at a public washroom. Guess it was the same dream again...

"KIRI WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?", I went on searching for that shit. How dare he steal my goddamn food!

"DON'T KILL ME BRO IT WON'T BE MANLY OF YOU!",Kiri yelped.

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE?!", I said getting more annoyed. Just as I was about to kill him Sero butted in and stopped us.

"Guys stop let's just do the thing we are best at doing!",Sero said with a smirk.

"STEALING!",we all said in unison with pure enthusiasm as if we were born to master this special skill. Cool right?