𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊

_____________⸸•●══••●۩۞۩●••══●•⸸_____________

___________

___________

  You sat smugly in the seat beside Yui, proud of yourself for being able to catch the taxi before it took off too far. The moment you found out Father was sending him off you refused to be left behind. Despite him pouting you could see he was happy you chose to tag along, clinging almost desperately to one of the bags you dragged along with you.

"Dae-nii..." His voice was soft as he called out for your attention, his bright sherbert pink eyes boring into you and wide with curiosity. "Why did you choose to come with me? You aren't obligated to come with me..." You couldn't help but chuckle at his timid behavior, his shyness always being so adorable. You playfully pout and put a hand over your heart, pretending to be offended by his words. "Are you saying you don't want me around? Well damn, I guess I should hop out now huh?" Jokingly you go to reach for the taxi's door handle, only for Yui to immediately cling to you, his brows furrowed as he stumbled over his words, flustered by your actions.

"I- No! Dae don't do things like that, you almost gave me a heart attack! O-Of course I'm happy you came, I-I just hoped you didn't think you had to come because you always looked out for me..." Snorting you lean forward to knock your exposed forehead against his own, causing him to jump back slightly and glare pointedly at you. "Stop overreacting Yui, of course I wanted to come, Since when did I do stuff I didn't want to?" He only gives a half-hearted shrug which only serves to make you laugh as you recline back on the rather comfortable leather seats. "Exactly~ now don't worry your pretty little head. Actually, I wonder what the Sakamaki's are like, they must be at least somewhat decent human beings for Papa to want to send you to live with them." Yui casts you an uncertain gaze before sighing and laying his head on your shoulder and gazing out of the window and take in the sunset scenery. His eyes widen once he catches a glimpse of the Manor and a soft awestruck gasp leaves him as he rolls down the window to lean forward to get a better look.

⸸▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃☽⸸【✠】⸸☾▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃⸸

Your eyes widen in awe as the black cab pulls up right beside an aged iron gate, behind the gate is a pathway leading up to a decently sized fountain lying in the courtyard with what appears to be a gryphon on it, and the manor lying right behind it. You give a small hum as you take in the bleak colours of the Manor, idly raising a well-shaped brow as you take in the view.

"Wow, does anyone even actually live here? It's kinda..." You pluck at some of the greenery that has become overgrown on the gate. "Unkept." When you turn to Yui for a response you see him staring wide-eyed at the structure, his hand tightly clenching the handle of his suitcase. You playfully shove him to snap him out of his pseudo-trance and with a huff, Yui turns to you, a pout on his face. "Dae-nii! What in the world was that for?" You just grin impishly as you drag your own suitcase behind you, idly adjusting the straps on your backpack as you did so. "You were just zoned out Yuyu, I had to bring you back to earth~."