𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔

_____________⸸•●══••●۩۞۩●••══●•⸸_____________

___________

___________

Your limbs felt heavy as you slowly came to and you could feel the warmth of a body besides your own, and on instinct, you turn over and wrap yourself around the mass. You could hear a small grunt before it turned in your arms and slim limbs followed soon after to wrap around your form. Your breathing faltered for a moment, not expecting your source of heat to be alive. Despite the lingering exhaustion in your system, you force your heavy lids open as your muscles tense, only to let out a relieved sigh when you are met with the sight of a sleeping Yui. You leisurely take in the sight of the sleeping male, your eyes lazily trailing across him to see if you could spot any noticeable injuries and you couldn't help but chuckle when you saw his dainty fingers clinging to the fabric of your sleepwear. Once you were satisfied with your small check-up you sat up with a small grunt, your body sluggish as you untangled your limbs from Yui's to try and rid your body of the familiar heaviness.

With a tired sigh, you reach up and undo a few buttons of your plaid pajama shirt the heat trapped inside of it immediately being alleviated. You pause after your hand fell from your shirt, confusion finally flooding your thoughts as you stared at yourself through the Vanity's mirror that sat across from the bed. "When the hell did I change?" The concerned pitch in your voice caused Yui to stir, his face scrunching for a moment before he blearily opened his eyes and sat up. "Dae-nii, what's the matt-" he cut himself off midsentence to quickly grab hold of his neck, fear etching itself across his countenance as he rubbed the pale appendage. "Oh thank God, I haven't been bitten... Wait, I don't remember changing!" He wraps his arms around himself as he seems to recall something, his eyes squeezing shut as he shutters. "Hey, Yui it's okay..." He jumps slightly when you lean in to touch his shoulder, "I won't let any of those bastards hurt you okay." He turns to you and your heart squeezes, his wide sherbert pink eyes glistening with unshed tears. "Dae, how did this happen? W-We have to contact Father." He pauses again seemingly lost in thought and under his breath, you can hear him speak to himself. "What is this all about, Father..." His eyes squeeze close and you can see a tear fall, "Please come home soon!"

You pull your brother into your arms, your hug almost suffocating as nuzzled into his soft platinum blond locks. "It's going to be okay Yui, Papa will be back soon and we can go back to the church and things will be fine." Your face takes a sour twist at the idea of going back to the church, but you wanted Yui safe again and you would rather deal with the Church occupants who wouldn't dare touch Yui than the brothers that reside here.

"Crying won't help you, Little Bitch." You and Yui look up in shock, not expecting the sudden voice. With a harsh glare, you reach behind yourself to snag up a pillow before swinging it to hit Laito across the face. "Get the fuck out, Bastard!" Laito only chuckles as he takes the pillow into his hands, and tosses it aside. "Awe I see~, you must have known I was gonna compliment Little Bitch's sexy negligee and got jealous huh Koinu~." His words are practically a purr as he leans closer, his hands slyly trailing up your exposed leg as he chuckles. "Don't worry, seeing you in these little shorts makes me want to eat you right up too. Your cute little scent is overpowering his, are you trying to come onto me My little Koinu~?" You can feel your ears flush in embarrassment as the hairs on your body stand, and with a sharp growl you kick the pervert away, unsatisfaction filling you when you missed his face by an inch. "Don't fucking touch me you pervert!" You push Yui further back on the bed so he was nestled behind you, the younger male frozen in fear. This causes an excited laugh to leave Laito as he begins to crawl further onto the bed and closer to you and your hackles rose, ready to fight the freak off. You can feel Yui tense and turn away, clearly dreading what was to come but before Laito could get any closer he was shoved aside by a familiar obnoxious redhead. "Oi, don't touch what belongs to Yours Truly without permission." Laito gave a groan at the rough treatment, barely hanging onto the bed as his brother glares at him. "Ahh Ayato, don't be so rough." Ayato scoffs as he climbs onto the bed, "Shuddap, they belong to me." It was your turn to scoff when you heard those words. You push the blanket onto Yui who quickly hides within them while sticking close to your form. "We don't belong to anybody you leech!" Yui clutches your sleepshirt, pulling you back closer to him when he saw Ayato getting closer. "P-Please stop this!"
"Everyone! You'll be late." The four of you freeze before turning to look at the newcomer, and your brows furrow when you see it is another one of the brothers. "Shit... Not you again, Reiji." Ayato turns towards his older brother with a glare as Laito pouts. "Awe, but I was having fun." Reiji ignores the two, instead, focusing his attention on you and Yui, "You two also need to get changed." Your expression contorts into one of annoyed confusion as he gestures to the uniforms on the bed. "Changed? Why do we need to get changed?" Yui hesitantly speaks up as he was just as confused as you. "Why do we need to get changed? Are we going somewhere?" Reiji only rolls his eyes slightly before answering our questions, "Isn't it obvious? You will be going to school." Ate this Yui furrowed his brows, even more confused "School? So late?" You click your tongue, your annoyance building at the news. "I've already gotten my associate's degree in college, why the hell do I need to go?" Reiji looks down at you as if you had said the dumbest thing before proceeding to address Yui first "How obtuse can you be? Do you need every little thing spelled out for you? You will be attending a night school." Yui looks at you before turning back to Reiji, "But it's so late, how could we attend school at this hour?" Reiji doesn't miss a beat, continuing as if he had rehearsed this already. "We cannot have you being active during the day just because you have the common sense of a Mortal. As long as you reside in the Sakamaki home, you two must adjust to our lifestyle." "B-But..." You cut Yui off, a sneer on your face. "Easy, we leave and don't have to be on your shitty schedule." Reiji quietly regards you for a moment, his ruby red eyes glinting as a subtle smirk made its way onto his lips. "If you have any complaints you are welcome to leave at any time." At this, you get ready to grab Yui and leave but he stops you while glancing at Reiji with utter confusion and concern. "But you said if we try to escape, we're dead." "Did you say something?" Yui jumps at this before looking away from the older male, fear etched onto his features. "N-No!" Reiji only glances back at Yui before turning towards the door. "Then hurry up and get dressed. Oh and Daemoku." You only looked at him in annoyance, not even bothering to properly acknowledge him. "You will be continuing your education as I see fit, your Associate in Art is pitiful at most." You're stopped from charging at him when Yui clings to your form, a desperate "Please.." leaving him as you looked back at him in confusion. Your shoulders droop slightly as you sigh, "Fine, but that doesn't mea-" Your words die on your tongue when you see the brothers had vanished. With an exasperated sigh, you kick your legs off the bed before getting up and heading to your suitcase that stood in the corner of the pale pink and lilac room.