chapter 12

Brittany POV

I had notice how silent Mrs Tina is around me, like she has something to say to me while we ate dinner.

Maybe it has something to do with the people I see in my dreams, I can't reach them even if I do try.

But dreams can be silly so I have nothing to worry about at all, Jenny and I soon finished eating and went to bed.

The next day I had skipped eating breakfast and went to school with Jenny, the whole day I was out of it going in and out of my own world.

But my grades in all my classes stayed at a 100% so I had fallen asleep in history for the first time my body felt numb and my head was hurting but I didn't want to cry in my class.

My teacher told the nurse to come get me, later I woke up in the nurse office Mrs Tina soon came to pick me up.

Tina POV

Brittany please stay in bed OK, I will send some soup and grilled ham and cheese for you to eat and some juice to drink.

When I came back to check on Brittany she was asleep, she must have fever before summer vacation came.

Jenny POV

I came home, it was nice that Brittany helped Amy now she caught up in her classes.

In the next few days Brittany had gotten better, so when school was over for the summer Mrs Tina had called Brittany down to talk.

Tina POV

Brittany I would like to tell you about your parents, when you were a infant I was the one that raised you with the help of Jenny mother.

Your parents were taken from the hospital, so I want you to know that they love you and want to see you again.

Brittany POV

I was listening to Mrs Tina talk about my parents, I didn't ask any questions and through out summer I am going to find my parents.

Thank you for raising me Mrs Tina, would you like to come with me on my journey?

Tina POV

No sorry this is your journey alone, OK just be safe OK?

Brittany POV

I will, the next day I was up with Jenny ready to leave.

Jenny POV

Time travel seems like fun, after we left the home we arrived at the house that Brittany family would have lived in if they weren't taken away.

*orphanage*

*Brittany family home*

Amy POV

I soon saw Brittany and Jenny as the three of us went in the house, then we went our separate ways in the time machines.

Author note: thank you for reading the story, and please comment and vote if you enjoyed the story