chapter 15

Mackenzie POV

When I woke up a servant gave me breakfast and then came to give me a bath afterwards I was dried off and dressed for the day, so I went to my baby sister nursery to see she has one of the humans mom handed to her yesterday.

I didn't see her face yet but when she turned around and woke up, her eyes look so pretty in the sun light!

So I gently take her with me and left my baby sister nursery, Brittany and I talked throughout the morning until Sonya woke up.

Sonya POV

As I woke up Brittany wasn't by me in our crib and mommy would be mad if I lost my friend so I crawled into Sissy room and found her eating breakfast with out me.

So then I snuck up on her and scared Brittany but that was a bad idea as she started to cough really hard, cry and that brought our mommy in the room.

Katy POV

I ran to Mackenzie room seeing her trying to calm Brittany down, then Sonya was crying saying she didn't mean to scare Brittany to have her this freaked out.

Its OK baby girl, Brittany had soon calmed down after having her bottle of warm milk and honey to drink.

Brittany POV

After eating breakfast with Mackenzie, I choke on my food and cried as Sonya had scared me.

Then I drank my warm honey milk bottle as I was being calm down, Sonya and I had hugged each other.

Later Mackenzie and Sonya played hide and seek with me, I was having fun and then Mack had found me so I had helped her find Sonya.

Mackenzie POV

Hey mommy, can my room be a nursery like Sonya or something else please.

Katy POV

Awe is someone jelly, I teased her then nodded my head OK sweety.

I had gently picked up Mackenzie and carry her to Sonya nursery so she can be a baby just like her little sister and Brittany, Kammie and Jake were also going to be in here too.

Author note: thank you for reading the story, and please comment and vote if you enjoyed the story