Where all begins..

Characters

Main characters:
Victoria
Liam

Victoria's group of friends (girls):
Mary
Rachell
Nia
Michelle
Queen
Anny
Rosa
Yamila

(Boys)

Alex
Josh
Camilo
Ricky
John
Mario

Liann's group of friends (boys)

Mike
Joel
Victor
Matt

(Girls)

Julianna
Gavy

Let's start the story!!

Introduction
Victoria is excited for her first day, everything seems perfect but a friend is being bullied and she tries to help but she meets Liam. What will happen? Will they? Read to find out!!

Victoria- Am just a teenager who's starting my high school year, I love my family and friends, don't trust boys I don't have time for that, and I love to spend time with friends and family, have fun!! I hope high school don't have drama like last year.

Victoria's house:
"Today's is the day!!" Victoria said
Victoria was getting ready for her first day of school, she face time her best friends Rachell, Nia, Queen, and Mary, they were all excited for high school. They were making a lot of plans while Victoria was getting ready to go to school.
After a while Victoria got ready. She said goodbye to her mom and went to take the public bus.

At school:
While walking on the hallways looking for her best friends she saw some of her friends and people she knew. She heard someone yelling her name, "I think I heard my name" Victoria said, she looked around and didn't see anybody so she kept walking, "Victoria!!" she heard it again, when she turned it was her old friends from 12th grade Michelle and Anny. When Victoria saw them she couldn't believe it and she hugged them, they found Rachell, Queen, Mary, and Nia. They talked about the school, Michelle and Anny give them a tour around the school and present them to everyone, everything seems perfect for Victoria, "This is going to be a really great year" she said to herself.

Victoria went to all her classes, her teachers were nice and her classmates too. When it was time for lunch Victoria and her friends went to the cafeteria.

School Cafeteria:
Victoria, Rachell, Mary, Queen, and Nia saw their other friends from last year, Josh, Camilo, and Alex. "Hey girls" the boys said, "Hey guys" the girls said, they spent a while in the cafeteria talking about summer and making plans. After a while Victoria saw Rosa being bothered by a group of boys "who are them?" Victoria asked Michelle, "those are the popular guys Mike, Joel, Victor, and Liam they are cute outside, but rude inside and very smart they supposed to be in 10th grade but their parents always on trips and they never attend school so they in 9th grade again" Michelle respond to Victoria, "I didn't know high school really had a popular group" Rachell said, "Yes, we have a popular group here" Anny responded. Victoria couldn't stop watching them... "who is the one that's yelling at Rosa?" She asked Michelle, "that's Liam Brown, rich family, popular, talented, but he is rude, a bully, and doesn't care about anybody other than him.

"I can't let him mess with Rosa!!" Victoria said, "Victoria don't go" Alex said, but Victoria didn't care."Yooo" she yelled to Liam, he turned and looked at her, he smiled then walked to Victoria......

To be continued...

What will happen next? What Liam will do? How Victoria going to react? Don't miss chapter 2!!