Chapter 3

while I was walking down the road Alice ran over "hey she greeted I nodded once "so How's it with you and your Best Friend?" she asked I Looked down "I Wish I knew" I responded "I haven't Heard from her her since that night Of the fight" Alice nodded understanding I walked around with her for a bit looking down the road Alice went and walked close to me I blushed a bit and I walked beside her "Well Just know I'm here for me" she smiled and I looked down shyly "I'll be there for you to" I responded Alice looked down shyly and we continued walking "Wow weird Place" Alice said as her and I stopped side by side when we gotten into a dark looking Neighborhood I shivered "Something off of a horror movie" I responded and I walked with Alice down the road standing side by side closely not even thinking about moving away from each other "wasn't this the place K.O said that little Girl Went missing?" Alice asked I looked at her then back "Yes but that was a year ago'' I responded nervously "But they never caught the criminal" Alice admitted and she and I kept on walking passing the neighborhood "Well Glad we past that" I sighed and I walked normally with Alice beside me I looked at my phone checking if My sister was on Instagram and there was still nothing Alice was looking at me "expecting someone?" she asked I looked at her "just my sister" I responded she raised an eyebrow "haven't you all been in contact?" she asked "Not since the way she has left" we continued walking and ended up at a park and we went and sat down Alice sat close to me leaning on my shoulder and she sighed "isn't today beautiful?" she asked I Looked at her "yeah Beautiful" I responded she looked at me and we've met eyes she slowly leans in towards me and I did to before it started raining "Seriously?" she asked "we Just got here" Alice grunted I took off my Jacket and let her put it on and put the hood on she smiled shyly and I pulled her over putting my arm around her and putting a Umbrella over us and we sat there enjoying the time together and enjoying watching the rain fall "Come on let's go" Alice said and we got up still in the position and we walked down the sidewalk going to my house and went went onto the couch and snuggled close while watching a Movie Alice had her head on my chest and I had my arms around her I realized that She started falling asleep I chuckled I let her sleep through the night but without her realizing I made sure her mother knew about it first Before anything else then I put the phone back in her pocket "Kitkat?" she asked sleepily as she looked up "Yes?" I asked softly "I Love you" she said then she fell back asleep I was literally In shock but I smiled "I Love you to" I responded back as she slept and I turned off the Tv falling asleep curled up with her until the next day I woke up Alice was getting up off of the couch "Alice?" I asked softly as I sat up "hey Kitty" she said "I have to get home" I frowned a bit and I nodded ""Thanks Kitkat for telling my mom that I was safe with you and thank you for letting me sleep over" I smiled "Anytime Alice" I responded softly and she nuzzled me softly before walking out I sighed happily and I watched after her Mostly it is a good life here when you have someone you love but whenever you don't have your sister it is different You do want your sister around any other family member at the end of the day  I sighed a bit missing my sister so bad I looked down and I went to the bathroom to take a shower I put on the hot water and I got in enjoying the stream on my back one day I will reunite with my sister.

thanks to my sis for making me in a Lion form {the one with the green eyes}