Revenge Is Sweet As Candy

I enter the arena,making sure everything is in order for tonight,I tell the assistant to tell the authority members that they need to be ready at the beginning of Raw. I go to the dressing room and straighten my hair and I decide to wear my rainbow spike candy bra top ,with high waist black jeggings and matching Louis Vuitton pumps.I do my make up and my nails. I exit my dressing room only to bump into Randy,I roll my eyes, and attempt to walk away he grabs me and pulls me back into the dressing room.

Candy,please I'm sorry just here me out. You left me you didn't tell me where you were going,where you were staying you didn't speak or look at me for three weeks straight,I was lonely and I started drinking again and I just fucked up.
"Randy,that's bull shit and you know it,no matter what happens you don't cheat on your wife,the one whose​ been down with you for the longest,when Steph and Hunter was going to drop you from the main roster I saved you,I put my career on the line for you and what do I get in return? An ungrateful bastard,you just don't get it I put everything on the line for you maybe my mistake wasn't joining the authority,or letting y'all beat the shit out of Roman, or getting my daughter taken but maybe it was marrying yo dumbass . You know what,I got something for that ass,just wait on it,better get ready live starts in 10 minutes and you got a big part tonight."

I exit the dressing room,to the gorilla I see the divas are lining up outside the ring area. Kane,Seth,Randy line up behind me then the cue to start live starts and then Authority theme play and we walk out. The crowd and divas clap and cheer for me except Eva of course, I enter the ring.

"Hello Hello Hello everybody and welcome!" They cheer and yell how good i look i get wolf whistles. "I'm sorry to announce that the head authority Steph and Hunter will not be here tonight,but instead I will be running this show",they cheer,I hear someone yell got damn your fine. I laugh, have yall never seen someone who looks this damn good? They cheer louder i get some boos but who cares."The reason I've called all the divas out here because I have a special announcement Eva step forward for me,because of your recent actions backstage, and what im about to do is the proper and most professional thing I can do. So all is said and done Eva...You're fired! The crowd oohs and aahss,wait wait that's kind of harsh so how bout this a stipulation match you against the entire divas and NXT divas locker room." Wait Candy that's impossible and you know it."Your right Ms. All Red Everything,that's a little harsh too so in that case Eva, you will have a handicap match against the divas champion Aj Lee and Paige and if you can win the match you can keep your job no questions asked,oh I just remembered that its also lumberjill match too, you better go get ready you have a heavy workload ahead of you." Seriously Candy that's unfair and you know it. "Shut up Randy,I'm in charge and you have no say to what I can do so I advise you stand in the corner and mind your own got damn business. He backs down and walks to the back,"hmmph the viper my ass."

He snatches the mic out my hand and we start arguing then Seth breaks it up,then Randy pushes him then they start to go at it me and Kane break it up I pick up the mic."STOP IT,STOP IT,were going to handle this the right way Seth Rollins Vs Randy Orton main event tonight! But first Seth you will have a match against the lunatic fringe Dean Ambrose and Randy you'll have a match against Roman Reigns and that match.. starts now.

Roman music plays,I exit the ring to backstage. I get phone call from Aunt Steph. I love that stipulation and the outfit too,maybe we should let you run Raw alot often."Thanks! But I'm going to call you back a little later."

I hang up and walk to catering I see Sasha Banks she walks over. Oh my god Candy I'm loving that outfit channeling your inner Nicki.but thanks for including me and the fellow NXT divas in raw tonight me and the girls really appreciate it."no problem sweetheart, but i was wondering since you run all the divas now if I could get a title match against Charlotte? "I don't know I can't just give you those out ya know,how bout you meet me at the performance center in a couple weeks and have a training session with me and a mock match against me and we will see, but I have to check on something, so I'll talk to you later about it.