Happy Family?

I Go To Dressing Room And I See Trinity And Paige Packing There Stuff.I Grab My Suitcase Which I Already Packed."Are Yall Finished For The Night?" Yeah But Did You See Cameron Go Off After That Tech Guy Bumped Into Her? Trinty Asks.

Yes I Respond That Was Hilarious We Start Laughing And Joking Around Then I Hear a Small Child's Voice Mommy I Turn Around And Jojo Is Standing In The Door Way I Rush To Her And Drop To My Knees And Hug Her I Didn't Let Go,Your Hugging To Tight Mommy.

"Im Sorry Baby, Mama Just Missed You,How Did You Get Here?" She Hands Me a Note,I Read It,The Fuck I Cover My Mouth.Dont Repeat That Jojo I Ask Paige To Keep a Eye On Jojo.I Run To The Other side Of The Building I See Randy Rolling His Luggage Out.I Run To Him And Hand Him The Note.He Looks At Me Seriously Candy What The Hell Are We Going To Do With a Child On The Road? "You Act Like I Damn Know,My Mom Doesn't Want Her No More So She Snuck My Child In a Crowded Arena With a Note Saying Bye."

We Stand There thinking then I Snap My Fingers I Run Two Doors Down To The Shield Dressing I Bang On The Door Dean Opens It.Oh Look Its The Trader I Roll My Eyes Were Is Roman,He Calls Roman To The Door I Ask Roman To Step Out.He Looks At Me Like Im The Most Disgusting Thing In The World.I Hold My Head Down And Give Roman The Note He Looks At Me,My Mom Can Keep An Eye On Her I'll Call Her Tonight And See If She Can Pick Her Up At The Airport."Thanks Roman I Really Appreciate It." She My Daughter Too Candy I'll Do Anything For Her,And Don't Hold Your Head Down Your To Beautiful For That. I Lift My Head Up And Run Back To My Dressing Room.

On My Way Back I Bump Into Aunt Steph And Uncle Hunter They Stop Me.Candy Were So Proud Of Your Decsion I Roll My Eyes Thanks Aunt Steph.But We Need You To Make Some Changes To Your look,"Okay What Is It?" Well First Off Dye Your Hair.Okay What Color? Burgundy."Oh That's Cute I Can Deal With That,And You Cant Wear It Curly Anymore."WHAT WHY!!My Curly Hair Defines My Biracial Background." Well Candy The Curls Were With The Shield.I Reluctantly Agree,What Else You Want Me To Do?Get Some Tattoos.I Look At Them Confused Then Yell "What The hell No Way Aunt Steph Im Willing To Change My Hair My Attire,Shit I Even Changed My Team But Im Not Getting Tattoos...NO! Its To Painful And To To Expensive." Don't Worry Candy Me And Hunter Will Pay And Be With You The Whole Step Of The Way."I Said Before And I'll Say It Again No." I Look At There Faces "the answer is still hell to the no."

I Walk Away And Head Back To The Dressing Room I Open The Door And See Paige And Trin Sitting Down Talking I Look For Jojo And I Don't See Her I Ask The Girls Where She Went.They Tell Me Eva Took Her Down To Catering To Get Something To Eat,Okay I Walk To Catering And I See Eva But No Jojo I Ask Her Where She Was She Said That l Wanted To See Roman So She Took Her Down There I Walk Back Toward The Shields Dressing Room Halfway There I See Roman Doing Pushups In The Middle Of The Hallway With Jojo On His Back I Start To Laugh.

Look Daddy Its Mommy He Looks Up At Me.Mommy Its Your Turn."Not Right Now Baby, Mama Tired." Please Mommy,Yeah Candy Afraid Im Going To Out Do You Like Before."Oh Is That Trash Talk I Hear Mr.Roman, Fine Come On Jojo Lets Show Daddy Girls Rule And Boys Drool."

I Lay Down In Pushup Position And Jojo Gets On And Links Her Arms Around.I Start To Push Roman Counts Then The Bellas Walk Towards Us And Ask What's Going On Roman Explains Our Competition,Oh Wow Well We Think Candy Is Going To Win.Yeah Right Roman Says They Start Boosting Me Up And Cheering Then The Next Time I Looked Up The Entire Divas Division Was Cheering Me On.

I Stopped And Dropped Im Done "How Many Did I Do?" 400 Even I Throw My Fist Up But Can't Move Its To Painful Next Its Roman Turn.I Get Up And Stand To The Side And Watch Roman Other Superstars Come And Cheer Him On Then The Divas Start Booing Then The Divas And Superstars Get Into a Friendly Argument Then Roman Drops And I Smile He Looks Up I Smile And Bend Down "Like I Said Before Girls Rule Boys Drool."

The Divas Start Cheering.He Stands Up And I Shake His Hand He Pulls Me In For a Hug I Pick Jojo Up And Laugh Then Randy Comes Over And Asked What's Going On?

I Explain He Laughs And Gives Me a Kiss And Tells Me That He Is Proud.I Turn Back Around And See Roman And Jojo Walking Away He Turns Around And Winks I Couldn't Help But Smile.I Start To Think About When We Were Together And Even Though We Argued Allot There Were Some Good Times And Fun Times.I Look At My Watch And Tell Randy It's Time To Go.

He Looks At Me With The Most Caring Eyes And Kisses Me And Just Holds On To Me Like Tomorrow Doesn't Exist...