~2~

It was a cold fall day..the sky was gray with light raindrops falling. Red, brown, and yellow leaves scattered the ground, blowing and swirling around in circles

It was one of those days that made you want to take a nap..snuggle into a warm blanket..and listen to the rain.

Or

Get shoved to the wet cold ground.

Marks pov

I grunted as I hit the cement, whimpering as my backpack was roughly yanked off of me and turned over, the contents of it spilling all over me

I put my arms over my head as books, notebooks, and pencils fell all over my head and scattered across the floor.

"Hope you had a nice summer faggot. Its been boring not having a toy around." Kyle said, smirking down at me while lighting a cigarette.

I glared up at him while tears already formed in my eyes. I tried to wipe them away but my arms were kicked harshly. I cried out and held the spot as more tears formed in my eyes.

Kyles friends, or should I say minions, were laughing their asses off while ripping up my notebooks. No use in stopping them...I'd only get my ass kicked..what a waste of money

I watched as my brand new notebooks were torn to shreds. Except my sketchbook..which I quickly hid behind me.

Kyle noticed and smirked. "Whatcha got there fairy boy?" He asked as he took a puff of his cig. "I-its nothing." I say and scoot away slightly.

"Don't lie to us" Michael said, as Trevor chuckled and tried to get the book from me. I desperatly tried to get it away from there as more tears clouded my vision. And I was shaking like one of the autumn leaves, couldn't tell if it was from the cold..or my fear.

I grabbed the nearest thing to me and made a stupid mistake..I threw a pencil bag right at Kyles face.

It hit his cigarette and slightly burned his cheek, he grabbed it and groaned.

"God fuck! You fucking cocksucker!" He screamed and kicked my right in my jaw. I cried out and fell back, my head hitting the cement and making my vision fuzzy.

Kyle grabbed my small sketchbook and nearly crushed it with his huge hand...expect nothing less from a Jock.

He threw it like a football and I watched it fly across the field in front of our school, disappearing into the grass

He pulled out his phone and looked at his dark reflection, looking at the freshly formed burn mark.

"You little faggot." He growled, pulling the still lit cigarette out of his mouth. "That hurt y'know." I began to shake.

"I-I didn't mean it!" I said and tried to run, but Michael and Trevor slammed me down and held my arms above my head, lifting my shirt so my back was exposed

"Didn't mean it?" Kyle laughed and I looked back at him, whimpering.

"K-Kyle please.." I begged in a hushed whisper.

"Oh come on Mark. Fair is fair." He said, him and his friends laughing as he brought the burning cigarette close to my back.

Jacks pov

"Are you excited Sean?" I looked over as my mother spoke up, smiling at me. I gave her a weak smile back and nodded. "Sure mom. New school new people New friends blah blah blah." I said as I saw the large building from afar.

My mom stopped the car and put some of her light brown hair behind her ear, turning completely to me.

"Now please Sean. No starting fights." I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Mom I only start fights with assholes who deserve em. And I finish fights with assholes who start them." She sighs...but her weak smile stays..that's ma for ya.

She pulls me into a hug and I sigh, hugging her small frame. I rub her frizzy hair and kiss her head. "I'll be ok mom." I whisper

We pull away and she puts a hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry we have to move so much Sean. But with your fathers work and..you know how he can be." I look at the bruises on her arm and grit my teeth. "Yeah. I know." I say through my teeth.

I give her one last smile and exit the car. I adjust my piercings. A couple in my ears including my gauges and my bar in one.

I pull my beanie down further to cover my already cold ears and start walking down the large field towards the school. I hear moms car drive away and after watching it turn down the next streer I sigh and quickly ruffle my bag for a joint.

I lignt it and take a few hits, finally feeling relaxed. I finish it off and start to continue my walk when I step on something.

I look down and see a small book, slightly crumbled and wet form the fall drizzle.

I lean down and pick it up..looks like a sketchbook. I start flipping through it, the art is really good. Alot of rpg like characters, some dragon drawings, alot of space sketches. And some nude men sketches as well.

"Wow. Its a shame they lost it." I start searching and finally find a name. "Mark Fischbach." I read outloud, probaly butchering the name.

Maybe I can ask around or give it to the office. I wipe the wet grass and leaves off it and finally make it to the school.

Here we go..

Thanks so much for reading! I'm really proud of how this is coming so far and it feels great!
See ya in the next update! <3