Lets go

Thursday... boring, just class and training. Friday... same thing, just more training and a math test. I wasn't really in it these past two days cause I've been to focused on trying to figure how I could beat Snow in my fight with her tonight. The whole underground was talking about it... every time we fight it's always a huge deal, I mean I did get totally knocked out last time, and when I was so close in beating her to, but I've been training with her and helping out with her quirk so I think that gives me little of an upper hand.
——-
"Hey Kacchan i have a really important training session tonight with my friend so I won't be here... keep the class away from my room cause I won't be there and I don't want them asking questions, I know it's game night." I said as I sat on kacchans bed cross crossed reading a book.

"What, am I your distraction now?!" He said as he was doing homework on the floor.

"Well since you know about my secret I can count on you to help me out...right." I said looking up from my book to see him still doing homework.

"Yeah whatever... who is this friend anyway?... you never told me." He said still very focused on his paper to avoid making eye contact.

"Oh uhh she's just some girl I met..." he immediately stopped writing and sat up straight, his shoulders tensed up.

Could he... like?...me?... nahhhhh it's not possible.

"Oh uhh I'll be right back I'm gonna go to the kitchen and get a snack." Weird....

"Umm ok? Bring me something-"the door slam shut before I could say anything.

Bakugo's head
He said they're just friends
Just friends

Just... friends...

Dammit!!!! I told myself I was gonna tell him this year...

I just can't find the right time...

I can't tell him tonight... tomorrow?

Yeah... I can do it tomorrow... umm in the morning?

Noooo it'll be to awkward the rest of the day... so at night when he comes over.... yeah

Now..... the snacks....
———
Bakugo POV
"I'm heading out, see ya Kacchan."sad deku as he snuck out my window.

I walked back down stairs and I see all the extras sitting on the couch getting ready to play a stupid game.

"Bakugo!!!... where's deku is he not coming?..." said pinky as she walked up to me.

"Damn nerds sleeping!" I said I as I walked past her and sat on the couch.

"Oh that sucks... we haven't seen much of him these past few days maybe he's just tired." Said Mina sitting down in the floor with the others.

"Hey! Dudes... I just got a text from an old friend... they invited me to go watch some underground fight thing... it'll be better than playing a game..." shitty hair said as he stood in excitement.

"That is quite irresponsible what if one of gets hurt.. I think it is best we stay here" said four eyes looking as stuck up as usual.

"Aww come on iida it sounds like fun." Said pink cheeks.

"Yeah cmon they said it's a really big fight and a bunch of people are going, it's sounds so manly." Shitty hair said as the rest of the damn extras looked at four eyes with pleading eyes.

"Alright but I am only going to keep all of you in check."

"Yay" said the extras in unison

"So where's it at kiri?" Asked pinky while looking looking at shitty hair.