Caught?

Deku POV

"Kacchan calm down! She's not here anymore cmon."

"And why the hell should I? Huh?! " That's Kacchan for you, once he decides he doesn't like someone, it's hard to change his mind. Sometimes I wonder how I fell in love, honestly... but I do and he's cute when he's mad heh.

" because~ she's a friend... and obviously someone over here," I motioned to Kiri to was walking behind us.
"Has taken a liking to her" Kiri seemed to be spaced out from the way he was looking out into space.
He looked over and rolled his eyes at him.

"Really shitty hair? Really?" He snapped out of it and looked at us with wide eyes.

"Huh?! What?"

"You like her" I deadpanned.

"What?! N-no I don't! I-I just think she's really manly and cool..." Yeah neither Kacchan or me believed him but we just turned and kept walking while he awkwardly laughed behind us.

"And where the hell have you three been?"  A tired older voice boomed from the other side of the doors as we began opening them but immediately froze when I heard the voice.

Shit that sounds like Aizawa

"Uhh maybe we don't have to go in through the front heh" I began closing the door slowing and backing up.

"Get back here... now! Don't think you can run away from me."

Fucking hell !

"Ugh fine" I looked over to the other two, they had the 'were fucked' expression all over their faces.
Sure we might be royally fucked right now but they didn't have to have it plastered all over their faces, making me even more nervous. Like damn.

I opened the door fully to walk in and see Aizawa in his pjs huh cats... that's unexpected
And a death glare on his face.

The two and either side of me were trying to hold on their laughs, obviously it wasn't the time to I shoved their sides with my elbow to shut them up.

"Care to explain to me why your coming back at 4 in the morning?"

"Training?" Kiri spoke up from beside me. I mentally face placed myself. I have him the side eye and tried to go along with it.

"We went out for a jog and some light training and lost track of time" I hoped I sounded convincing.

"Oh really? See that would've been believable if you were all in workout clothes but look at that I see jeans and shoes that you would never 'jog' in now are you going to make up another lie or are you going to tell me the truth"

Shit

I mean I didn't think that he would believe us but I had hope... and i forgot these idiots actually dressed to go out. I on the other hand was wearing sweats.

"You know maybe we could just forget about this and-"

"FUCK OFF! Why the fuck wouldn't we jog in jeans!" Yeah I could tell he didn't think that one through much.

At this point these two might as well just just tell him we went to Narnia I swear.
This time I actually face palmed cause damn I'm screwed.

Aizawa raised an eyebrow and turned to look at me, completely ignoring Kacchan.

"Midoriya..." he warned.

"Fine... I went to help a friend with her quirk training, these two just tagged along." 
Obviously I wasn't going to tell him the truth... I mean technically I'm not lying... well I am but I do help snow train soooo...

"Ugh this is giving me a headache, go to bed and I'll speak to you three in the morning I need my sleep to deal with this." He turned around and went to his room. I swear that if he had his sleeping bag that he would've dropped and slept right here at the the door of it meant he didn't have to walk all the way to his room.

"Well that went well." He awkwardly laughed

"You two are complete idiots, have you guys never lied before."

Kacchan just 'tchd' and started to walk. I just sighed and smiled at Kiri who looked slightly guilty. He smiled back and walked past me to his room.

When I turned around I saw Kacchan waiting for me, fricken adorable. I slightly jogged and jumped to his side to kiss him on the cheek, his blush is adorable.

"Don't worry I'm not mad, be glad that I at least know how to lie." I giggled as we walked to his room.

"Whatever I wasn't worried." He held my hand in his and we spent the night together.

Don't worry we just cuddled... we just confessed our love and you expect us to go all out, cmon this isn't some kind of fanfic...