6

________________________________As Jiyeon woke up to a new morning that she was yet not excited for again

As Jiyeon woke up to a new morning that she was yet not excited for again. She was the most tired she could ever be. Her life was always the same, nothing new ever happened. She was used to it but yet she was so tired. Walking to school even felt horrible. It seemed like her foot wouldn't move anymore. As she sat down on the bus chairs, putting her AirPods in. She sees her bullies again. Let me introduce you to the group of bullies.

Kim Yuhkee - the playgirl, the most popular, the one every guy wants
Lee Hana - second most popular, best friends with Yuhkee, YG CEO's daughter
Park Jinyoung - the hottest guy in the school as of now :), a total jerk, a player
Choi Chan - The CEO of Cube's son, smart, average looking guy

Now you may wonder, what's the purpose of bullying Jiyeon. Well, there's a story behind it. Yuhkee is jealous of Jiyeon. I mean although Yuhkee is beautiful, Jiyeon is better looking. Jiyeon is the perfect girl any guy would want. Yuhkee has spread lies along with her group about Jiyeon making everyone believe all those single lies. She hated Jiyeon with her life and influenced her group and the whole school to do so as well. Others don't care enough to help Jiyeon or they are scared of Jinyoung.

As they were on the bus, she tries to not notice the group and ignore them. "Look, she's there" Jinyoung whispers to Yuhkee who's sitting on his lap, "Let's not do anything here, we'll do it at school" she smirks. As the bus has finally made it to almost everyone stop at Neo University, she runs out the door to try to get to class before she encounters the group.

Nina 💘
is calling...
Accept | Decline

" why now Nina!!" Jiyeon mumbles

                                      Nina 💘
is calling...
Accept | Decline

As she accepts her phone call, "Ya where are you, class is starting soon. I thought you're always early". Nina started nagging at her. " I normally am, the bus was slow. I'm coming!!" Jiyeon starts running to class again. As she checks her phone again, 7:59 just in time she thought. As she walked to her seat, waving at Nina with a smile. Jinyoung pulls her back outside of the classroom.

"Hey baby girl, how you've been" Jinyoung whispers to her ear sending Jiyeon in shivers. She wanted to just slap his smirk away but she would've been beaten up again. "Ya Park Jinyoung, get your hands off her, she's not your toy you dick," Nina says while trying to help you escape. "Well well well, look who we have here. Look Nina, Jiyeon and I are going somewhere. You can talk to her later." Jinyoung says while grabbing Jiyeon's hand to walk away.

Luckily, Jiyeon kicked him and ran back into class. She started tearing up in her seat. Nina came straight to class to their seat and immediately comforted her. She soon calmed down and class started. "Hey, do you wanna have the sleepover today? It might help, I know a lot happened today" Nina replies and Jiyeon could see the tears and sympathy in her eyes. "I'll have to ask my parents but I would love to," she says quietly not able to raise her voice as she's scared for it to crack

Class ended and lunch came. She only had two periods left and could just be gone from this hell. She went to the bathroom to call her parents. Jiyeon was only allowed to call for an emergency as they could care less about her. "Hey mom, I'm not able to come home tonight." She says while trying not to be scared. "Whatever slut, you should stay wherever you're going. I don't want you back" her mother replied harshly. "Okay, bye mother," Jiyeon says while holding her tears in.

Walking back to the cafeteria seeing Nina and telling her the exciting news. Jiyeon felt like she knew it was a bad day. She's never received this much work before in her 21 years of school. She wanted to cry from all the stress. "Hey, don't cry. Worry about it tomorrow, today is stress-free. You're going to have fun later, okay!" Nina says trying to cheer her up, "Thank you, let's get to class"

3:36, the time of their last period and she can't wait to finally have a friendship or go somewhere else that wasn't her home or the convenience store. "I'm so excited!!" She says to Jiyeon happily, "I am too"

As they walked to Nina's house that was only 10 minutes away, her parents open the door to see another girl standing with their daughter.
"Oh hello, you must be Jiyeon." Mrs.Park says, "Ah yes, I am" she smiles. "Well welcome, you guys can head upstairs to her room, I'll bring some snacks in" Mrs. Park smilies as Nina brought a friend over. "Thanks, mom!"

As Nina rushed upstairs dragging Jiyeon along, they finally came to her room. It was so beautiful and aesthetic. She's never seen such a pretty room. "Wow it's so nice" Jiyeon complimented. "Really, it's pretty basic but I like it", she started in awe. "My room is just white, yours look like a mansion inside one room"

After Jiyeon stopped staring at her room and getting ready, "Cmon let's watch some movies, I'll go get popcorn" Nina suggested. It was nighttime already 1 am. Her parents let her stay up since it was a weekend the next day. "Hey, if this helps I can tell you something," Nina says as she remembers what happened earlier at school. Nina sighs before beginning her story.

TW
"When I was 16, there was this guy that would always bully me. I never told anyone since I felt scared no one would believe me. One day I was walking to class but that bully stopped me and dragged me to the guy's bathroom." Nina says while tearing up. "Nina, you don't have to say it you know. It must be hard to share something, I understand. I'm here for you though" Jiyeon says while hugging Nina. "No no, I want to tell you... when he brought me to the bathroom, he locked the doors and started touching me. He said it was right and that's what people do. I kept crying when he was touching me. He started to take off my clothes and kissing my skin. He then took off his clothes and made me do it. I hated him ever since. He hurt me so much. I was too afraid to say anything again. I was scared if he was gonna do it to me again. After I left high school, I told my parents."

"They were pissed and contacted the police. But the police assumed we lied. I felt so worthless back then. I really hope the same doesn't happen to you Jiyeon. I don't want you to feel the same way I did" Nina finally says everything and looks at Jiyeon who is crying. "I'm so sorry that happened. That guy should have been arrested. The police can't do anything. I'm so sorry Nina. You didn't deserve that" Jiyeon spits out. " I know but it's okay. I wanna help you Jiyeon. I know Jinyoung could have done what that guy did before."

As they both were crying, they both felt more closer to each other. Jiyeon was shocked that she would even make any friends in the past 21 years of her life. She was beyond thankful for Nina. "hey we need to stop crying, I'll tell you something good," Nina says while chuckling
" I met this guy last year, and we're dating. His name is Jungwoo. He's already graduated and he works. I'm so glad for him. I would like you to meet him someday." "Aww that would be nice. I wish I could find someone" Jiyeon says laughing.

"Hey, we should sleep it's almost sunrise," Nina says as they both got ready and went to bed. "Thank you Nina, for everything. You made me happy for once in my life" She felt so appreciated to have her there. "Jiyeon, you are someone special to me now and I wanna make sure you're okay. Tell me, anything you can trust me" Nina reassured her. "Love you Nina. Good night"
"Good night Jiyeon and love you too" as they both chuckled and knocked out in a second

 Good night" "Good night Jiyeon and love you too" as they both chuckled and knocked out in a second

________________________________
I feel like I wanna change my writing format for some things.