46

________________________________It was around 6am, Taeyong was the first one up as usual of the leader

It was around 6am, Taeyong was the first one up as usual of the leader. He noticed Jiyeon and Jaemin weren't awake yet so he decided to make breakfast since it's been a while. Taeyong went over to the fridge, looking through every shelf seeing what he could possibly make for 24 people or more to feed. He just gave up and grabbed some microwavable rice and heated it up. Taeyong then just cut up some kimchi and decided to make a giant pot of kimchi stew. 3 pots of kimchi stew since the guys had a mission last night and would probably be hungry.

Jaemin woke up a bit later than usual as Jiyeon wasn't there to wake him up. He went over to her room but she wasn't there. Although he was a little curious and worried, the smell of food was in the air and didn't make him panic. Jaemin assumed Jiyeon was there cooking only to just find Taeyong. "oh morning hyung!" Jaemin said as he entered the kitchen and looked around. "hey Jaemin, is Jiyeon awake too?" Taeyong put away the spoon in the sink. "I thought she was with you, she's not in her room." Jaemin began panicking a little now. "what do you mean Jaemin?" Taeyong started to wash his hands and leave the kitchen with Jaemin.

"she's not here..." Jaemin said as worried was shown on his face. "relax, she's probably somewhere in this house." Taeyong informed as the two kept on searching. They ran all around the house, opening every door, entering every room, and still not finding Jiyeon. Both of them managed to wake some of the members up with their loud footsteps and more members started to look for her. "why are you guys all running?" Jeno asked as his deep voice was heard."uh, we were playing hide and seek?" Chenle said questionably. "in the morning?" Jeno said as Chenle just nodded

"TAEYONG HYUNG!" Renjun screamed while everyone was going to his room after he called. "her tracker is off, she doesn't know about it right?" Renjun informed Taeyong as he shook his head. "she doesn't unless someone else turned it off on her." Taeyong stated. "why are you guys all here?" Jeno said as he was done with his morning routine and decided to head where the noises came from. "Jeno, Jiyeon's missing" Jaemin said as he needed to know. "what do you mean missing?!" Jeno got furious and pissed.

"look, I don't know how or why but she isn't here and her tracker if off." Taeyong said "we have to find her, I can't let her die!" Jeno looked over at Renjun who was trying to find where the last location Jiyeon was at. That was til Taeyong screamed, he never screams...

195- 5571- 217

195- 5571- 217
she's here if you're wondering
*picture of Jiyeon bleeding almost to death*
you know where to find us :)

Taeyong showed the phone and the picture to everyone. Frustrated, anger, every single negative was shown through all the guys. "meeting now!" Taeyong said as everyone rushed to get their uniform on and back to the room for a plan. "we did it before already, let's do it again." Jaehyun said as Doyoung showed the blueprint of the building. "we failed last time." Yangyang corrected him. "last time we only had 18 of us, now it's 23. We will win." Jaehyun mentioned. "let's get our sister back!" Johnny shouted as Jeno eyed him.

"I'm the actual brother." Jeno said as Johnny laughed. "she'll be our sister soon" Johnny winked at Jaemin who just smiled.

The guys spilt into 3 cars

Car 1- Ten, Xiaojun, Sungchan, Kun, Lucas, Winwin, Shotaro, Hendery, and Yangyang

Car 2- Yuta, Jaehyun, Taeil, Jungwoo, Doyoung, Johnny, and Taeyong

Car 3- Mark, Jisung, Jaemin, Jeno, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan

They were all just right behind each other, driving to Big Hit's company, Jiyeon's parents company. In the past, it was aways either NCT or BTS that was 1st in the mafia life. BTS suddenly stopped their gang for a while now making NCT stay 1st for years. The last fight, no members dies. But most of the members were hurt, causing NCT to take a break as well. There wasn't enough people who could protect them if 15 members were badly hurt. Now, they have more people and more skills. They were still in the gang life while BTS went M-I-A. They arrived and they discussed their plan one last time.

"we're gonna go towards the left and WayV and Dream, go towards the middle entrance, kill everyone. I mean everyone!" Taeyong said as he was ready to finally destroy their enemy. What the guys didn't know what, Jiyeon took her ear piece as well and heard everything. Jiyeon was smart, although her tracker was off, she could have still commented with them through her earpiece, an earring, wasn't easy to spot and no one would suspect that it was an earpiece. She wasn't able to touch it however and try to let them listen to what was happening right now but she still heard them loud and clear. She smiled in her head as she was still arguing with the 9 people in front of her.

________________________________Posted a little early than usual just cause NCT DREAM FULL ALBUM!! I just said that

Posted a little early than usual just cause NCT DREAM FULL ALBUM!! I just said that... was not expecting it but I can't wait for it. 😏🤭