53

________________________________Jiyeon woke up in her bedroom, she felt tired, her body sore

Jiyeon woke up in her bedroom, she felt tired, her body sore. Stretching her arms out, yawning while trying to look around. Only to realize, she's back home.

HOME

Rushing out, opening the door wide, only to see where she wanted to be. Jiyeon ran to Taeyong's office first, assuming everyone will be there. Walking in without knocking as Taeyong looked dead in the eye to her until he realized it was Jiyeon. "you're awake!" Taeyong cheered inside as he put a smile on the outside. "where is everyone?" Jiyeon said excitedly, unable to contain her happiness as she can see the guys unharmed. "in their rooms, we should tal-." Taeyong wasn't able to finish his sentence as Jiyeon left the room and slammed the door.

Jiyeon was deciding where to go first... She decided to start bottom floor to top, making Jaemin last to see.

First floor- Yuta, Johnny, Jisung, Jungwoo, Hendery

Second floor- Haechan, Ten, Mark, Winwin, Jeno, Sungchan, Yangyang

Third floor- Renjun, Doyoung, Chenle, Kun, Taeil

Fourth floor- Xiaojun, Jaehyun, Lucas, Shotaro, Taeyong, Jaemin

Jiyeon didn't knock at all, just swinging the doors open to whatever the guys were doing and forcing them to hug her. "hey Jiyeon!" Hendery tapped her back as he wanted to let go of the hug, he wasn't an affectionate person. "hey is all I get?" Jiyeon pouted as she was back and he didn't say any thing. "you left us without saying goodbye in person." Hendery argued back as Jiyeon's guilt overcame her. "sorry, I'll talk to you later then." Jiyeon had her head low, leaving his room and off the to the next member.

"YUTA!!" Jiyeon screamed as Yuta wanted her to shut up. He was meditating and trying to rest in peace. "gosh Jiyeon, I get you're here but shh. I'm trying to focus." Yuta shooed her away from his room as Jiyeon and a smile on her face. "the same old Yuta." Jiyeon was kinda hoping Nina to be here so she could make her life easier but she only saw Jungwoo sleeping. She wanted to wake him up so she just shook him and he woke up that easily. "hey, why'd you wake me up?" Jungwoo rubbed his red eyes. "I missed you!" Jiyeon hugged him. "ah, can I sleep now?" Jungwoo smiled at her as she just laughed and left the room.

On to the next room, jiyeon was skipping trying to get this faster. "Johnny!!!" Jiyeon called out as he was surprised she showed up. "aren't you supposed to be resting?" He questioned as Jiyeon shrugged. "later probably." Jiyeon smiled as Johnny forced her out of his room. Jiyeon decided to just walk faster and make the conversations short, she went to Jisung and said hi and beofre he could response, she left already. As she rushed upstairs, she was tired out already. Jiyeon opened every room, saying "hi" or "hello" or "hey" and left the room to the guys confused. She wanted to save the energy for two guys.

Her second last stop, her brother. She wanted to knock but she didn't to come for any of the other members so she just opened it. "JIYEON!" Jeno screamed in joy. "I'm sorry." Jiyeon spoke out, her eyes starting to fill with tears. "I should be saying that, you did what you thought was right but you kneo, we won't let you do that. We all love you." Jeno hushed her and patted her head. "I'm really sorry Jeno." Jiyeon said facing her brother. "don't worry about that, I'll call Taeyong so we can have a meeting soon and talk. I think you should go meet this other person. He's been none stop worrying more than me." Jeno pushed her out of the door frame as Jiyeon let her shoulders down.

Jiyeon wasn't able to walk to his room, what was she supposed to say to him? "Hi?" or "I'm sorry I left?" or "Hey Jaemin?" She opened the door carefully, to see Jaemin on his computer chair looking at his desktop. "uhh... hey Jaemin?" Jiyeon was nervous, unable to react. Jaemin heard that voice, a voice he missed. He turned his head to face her, standing there, in his room. Jaemin stood up and lifted Jiyeon up throwing her to his bed. "how could you leave just like that?!" Jaemin was shedding tears making Jiyeon only to do the same. "I'm sorry Jaemin, I wanted to protect you all, I couldn't hurt any of you guys." Jiyeon stuttered out as her voice was staring to close on her.

"don't cry, I just missed you Jiyeon. I was afraid I would lose you, you left me and I couldn't even get a goodbye kiss." Jaemin pouted as he tried to make Jiyeon feel better. Jaemin saw how she was becoming calmer and kissed her. She gave in of course, his touch made her feel weak. Jiyeon gave more access to him, Jaemin's tongue started to enter, making her escape a soft moan.  "Jaemin, we have a meeting soon." Jiyeon puleld away before anything heated happened. "yeah, it's about you. Are you ready to talk?" Jaemin asked as he placed Jiyeon on his lap. "I will have to, I think you all deserve an explanation right?" Jiyeon asked as Jaemin smiled and nodded. "we should go now then." Jiyeon got up and opened the door only to be pulled back and in contact with a pair of lips. "jae-Jaemin" she muttered between the kiss. Jaemin finally let go with a proud smile as Jiyeon rolled her eyes at her boyfriends clinginess.

"I'll make it a quick explanation." Jiyeon said as she faced all the guys. "I'm sorry, for everything. I didn't want you guys to be hurt and I needed to leave. I hope you guys know that, I wanted to protect you. I'm sorry. I really mean what I said in those letters. They were hard for me to write, I didn't know how to put everything into a short little paper after what you all done for me. I'm thankful for each and every one do you guys and I hope you know I'm truly sorry I left." Jiyeon said as her head was low until one of them spoke up. "you should never think like that, you said it yourself. We're a family and we stick together, no matter what happens." Jaehyun said as it brought a smile to Jiyeon.

"what happened with your parents?" Taeyong asked as he was confused when he walked in on the scene. "I killed them..." she admitted. "that was your first kill Jiyeon." Mark reminded her. "I know it is. I don't feel bad though. I was nervous but my mother kept repeating things I didn't want to hear and it made me do it." Jiyeon spoke out fast but the guys were carefully listening. "it's okay Jiyeon, they deserved it die anyways. Do you know what is going to happen with the company?" Doyoung questioned as Jiyeon and a smile on now.

"before I shot my dad, he put it under my name the whole entire time." She announced as Taeyong had a smile. "well Ms. Lee, would you like to collab with NCT?" Taeyong smirked as Jiyeon shock his hand.

________________________________okay sorry i haven't updated in a bit, i'm still having writers block and no clue what to write

okay sorry i haven't updated in a bit, i'm still having writers block and no clue what to write.... but i decided to post today cause my bias teasers came out.

I screamed my lungs out when I saw, Jamein, Haechan, and Chenle like all my biases in one day, i can't live hahaha :)