The Flirting Games Part 2

Tam's Pov

I walk up to Wylie's room to tell him about the deal Keefe and I made. I will admit it was definitely not the smartest decision, I just wanted him to shut up and take him down a few pegs. Plus seeing Wylie all worked up and jealous is hot. Don't judge. I push the door to his room open and see him reading a book, he glances up at me and nods. I climb onto his bed to greet him. He doesn't look up. I give him a kiss on his cheek. He still is focused on his book. I frown and climb on his lap. He still gives me none of his attention.

"Pay attention to your boyfriiiiiiiend!" I groan pushing his book down.

"Just let me finish this chapter," Wylie replies.

I wrap my arms around his face, "You can read later. I have to tell you something!"

"Please, Tam, just let me finish this page at least?"

"Ugh, fiiiiiiiiiiine."

He closes his book after marking his place with the bookmark, "Alright, I'm all yours now, what did you want to tell me?"

"I made a bad decision," I complain. "I was getting really fed up with all of Scencen's crap and I sorta made a bet with him.

"Oh yeah? And what was the bet?"

"That he can't make me blush within 24 hours. I just sorta wanted to tell you because he's probably gonna be all flirty and weird and creepy," I mumble.

To my suprise Wylie starts laughing, "You know, everyone always thinks that you are some dark brooding emo kid, but you're really a cute little emotional person, who's only a tiny psychotic."

"I am not a cute little emotional person!"

Wylie boops me on the nose, "Uh, hu, sure you aren't. You can pretend to be as cold and brooding all you want, but I know the sweet Tam who let's his walls fall down."

I lean into his warmth and lay my head carefully on his chest, "I love you."

He seems taken aback by what I said and my eyes widen at what I had actually spoken out loud.

I am about to say something but Wylie beats me to it, "I love you too. Now come on you can't hide in here forever trying to avoid Keefe flirting with you. I might not agree with every choice you make, but I am interested to see how this turns out."

I groan and cling to him tighter, but to my dismay, Wylie is strong enough to pick me up. I try to grab onto the door frame, but again, my big strong boyfriend pulls me away. I end up slung like a sack of potatoes over his shoulder.

"I've got to say, I'm not complaining about the view."

"You are ridiculous."

"I'm just stating the facts."

"You know if you were in Keefe's place I have a feeling that you would totally win," he replies, Wylie puts me down and we are standing in the kitchen with everyone there, even Fitzroy. "Welp, here we are.

I glare at him playfully shifting back to my dark, emo, closed off self. I nod to Marella and Biana, smile slightly at Sophie and Linh, then glare at Keefe and Fitzroy (more at Fitzroy than Keefe).

"Hey hot stuff. Are you a magician? Because everytime I look at you everyone else disappears," Keefe flirts with a wink.

I roll my eyes, "Seriously? If that's your best then you are screwed."

He leans across the counter putting his head in his hand, "Sorry, I get nervous when I'm around perfection."

Again I roll my eyes. I shove him away from the mallowmelt and take a piece for myself. I glance at Wylie and point to the tray as if to ask him if we would like any. My boyfriend smiles and nods. I scoop a piece onto another plate and grab two forks for the both of us. Giving him the plate I go back to glaring at Fitzroy, who I have now decided is not worthy of his nickname. A crash echoes around the room and standing in the halls is Forkle with Jolie in his clutch.

"What are you doing with her!? Especially here?" I shout.

Sophie puts a hand on my arm, "I forgot to tell you. Vertina wanted to talk to her and try to get some information out. I was just telling everyone else when you and Wylie came in."

I grind my teeth together trying to restrain myself from attacking the evil villain, Sophie walks with Forkle and Jolie up to her room, but not before giving Keefe a kiss on the cheek. Wylie takes my hand and squeezes it comfortingly. I look up at him and smile, grateful to have him with me.

"Soooo, Tam, did you know I was thinking about rearranging the alphabet to put U and I together," Keefe says seriously.

I burst out laughing, "That. Was. Pathetic."

He only shrugs and looks more determined than ever, "I will break you, just wait. I'm just getting warmed up."

"Let's hope that your next attempt will be more successful than these cheesy pickup lines you've been spitting out."