A little background on me.

My name is Y/n L/n and I'm from Wiltshire,England.
My father is an Earl,he is a very important man in England and is someone to not be messed with.
Our mother left us when i was just a little girl.
That damaged me a lot,I've always had something about me that was as my father quotes 'out of ones mind',my father married a ghastly woman she would lock me away for hours luckily I sorted it all out.
I made it look like an accident.
My father believed it.

I have 2 siblings.
I have a brother called Bernard.
And a sister called luella.
They were exceptional compared to me as they were only babies when mother walked out on us.

My father always said she walked out because she had served her purpose now it was time for her to go.

We lived in a tremendous house with 12 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms,it was just the 4 of us and I had suggested moving into a smaller house but my father always used the excuse 'I'm an Earl,I deserve the best in life'.
Which was not always true.

I am now 20 and am now trying to pursue freedom.
But my father wouldn't even let me set one foot out of his sight.

I went to sleep every night praying for the freedom i have aches for.
I then thought of a plan,if I act mad and clinically insane maybe he would cast me aside so I wouldn't ruin his reputation as 'Earl'.

I started to act disturbed,especially out in public finally my father had enough of the embarrassment that I was becoming.
He gave me a certain amount of money to leave and never return.
All I could do was take it.