The weird smell!

Nellie and I are now officially together just not out in public because we would be killed,as it is 1846.

The little girl who was staying with us has been here for a little over 3 weeks I think she's starting catch on that me and Nellie are together we are like her mums we have practically adopted her now.

Her name is Adolpha she is 7 years old and I think if we introduced her or what we were doing it would stick to her and she could help us.

In the past weeks we have made loads of money and I was currently looking for a house in the nice parts of London.

There was a rancid smell coming from the basement were we haven't cleaned properly.
The smell lingered around people would always come to us and complain.
We would tell them the 'meat' had gone off.
Which wasn't true it was the fact that we killed and chopped people up but we couldn't tell people that.

In the newspaper recently there has been a lot of reports of missing people specifically women.
Which was mainly due to me and Nellie but we didn't tell anyone.

Me and Nellie knew one day we would get found out but we agreed the time that we have together let's have fun!
We have started to kill men actually instead of women because there is more of a chance that the women won't care that there husbands have gone missing especially because most of the men are abusive.

I remember one woman who came for a hair cut she had bruises all over her face.
I asked her what they were she said "it was my husband,he had done it because I said no to having dinner with his mother,she hates me and always has!".
I said to her "tell him to come here I'll give him a hair cut!".

That was the first man I ever killed,I might be evil but I have a heart because even though I was never physically abused by my father it was very mental.

I received a letter from my father it read.
"Hello dear it's your father I have just written to tell you that me and your cousin Cordelia have gotten married"
Which I thought was strange because Cordelia was meant to marry my brother Bernard.

I wasn't really bothered life was good because Nellie was in it.
We spent all the time we had together,we were either in the basement,kitchen,killing men or in the bedroom.