Telling Adolpha

Me and Nellie sat down with Adolpha everything that had been going on and about our relationship she swore she wouldn't tell anyone.
She even helped us grind down the meat and serve the pies.
But after we told her she looked at us differently she looked at us like we would ever hurt her.

If she ever told anyone,I don't know what I would do when I kill people the anger and evil inside of me but bursts out and it's uncontrollable.
She would never be present during the murder because that would scar her for life it was just me and Nellie that would stand over the body's of the dying men whilst they plead for help.

People could call me and Nellie sick but we are in love and no one will ever stop that.

Adolpha would go out for hours on end,me and Nellie would wait up for her to return.

Until we had enough one night.
I said to Nellie "we don't even need Adolpha she's more of a risk to us!".
Nellie agreed to it and we came up with a plan.

When Adolpha returned home we wanted to show her the basement where we stored the body's and cooked them.
We showed her the fire that was in the middle of the room.
I opened it up and said "fire is very dangerous,you have to be careful when around it!".

Nellie winked and smiled at me she grabbed Adolpha and put her hand over her mouth to stop her from screaming,she threw her in the fire.
I closed the lid and we stood there and looked at her getting burned alive.
Nellie had tears on her chin,I hugged her and said "would you rather her die or us?".
She put her head on my shoulder.

All of a sudden we heard the basement door open.