𝐈 - 𝐆𝐚𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲.

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

G A I E T Y .

"After every storm beams down a rainbow of good fortune and purities."

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

You jolted up, slightly trembling your seat. You panted heavily, your eyes fixated on the ground. Upon realising you had just awoken from a nightmare, you sighed. Your hands then flew straight to your head as you patted it down, relieved when you realised your hood was still on. You proceeded to check your face, your anxiety calming down when your fingers ran across a patch of fabric. Thank God, my mask is still on–

"Y/N! Wake up already!" A strong slap slammed your back, causing you to cough up a storm. You whipped around in shock, ready to punch the person who dared lay a finger on you before coming into contact with your best friend, Itadori Yuuji. You mentally let out a sigh of relief, taking out a notebook to scribble out a message for Yuuji.

'You dumbass! Don't scare me like that! What was that even for?!'

He shot you a huge grin, his pearly white teeth gleaming with joy. He proceeded to pat your back lightly as if he were trying to ease the pain. "Sorry, I didn't see that you were already up! It took forever to wake you up though... But come on! We have to get to the Occult club!" You glanced at Yuuji, brightening up at the name.

The Occult club, consisting of you, Yuuji, and two other second years: Sasaki and Iguchi, was the best club the school had to offer, in your opinion. Despite it being such a small group, it allowed the four of you to have so much fun. It made you guys a tight-knit squad of friends that could spend a few hours after school just messing around. Sure, the others were genuinely curious about the mysteries that occurred around the town, and sometimes you would be interested too. But most importantly, the club existing meant that you had people, friends who genuinely seemed to enjoy your presence. You could give less of a crap about weird monsters running around the place. Just as long as you could have some fun with the people you only cared about, that was enough for you.

'Okay, let me pack my things first.' You grinned, showing Yuuji your notebook before gathering your stuff.

"Sure! Ooh, here let me help you," he offered. The boy reached for a notebook on your desk that made you smack him upside the head.

"Ow! What was that for, Y/N?!" You snatched the spiral away from him, furiously scribbling on it. You shoved it back in his face.

'That's the notebook I use to communicate with, you fish for brains! What are you, salmon?!'

"Eh?! I'm sorry, Y/N–"

SMACK!

"Wait, I'm sorry! ACK— PLEASE STOP HITTING ME WITH THAT BOOK! Y/N! PLEASE—"