Choosing Kaeya

Ah finally Kaeya is also here :)
I was looking for a good plot for him and finally thought about one!

WHAT LIES BEHIND THOSE LOOK

The pain, bruises, and the blood on your body made you useless.
You thought to yourself how did you end up losing to this war. You can't help but crying out for help as you reach out for the light from
burning flocks of ashes, fissures from the land, the sorrow of the sky, all beauty was wasted amongst its cruelty.

The light was slowly disappearing, you tried to stand up with all your strength. You felt still but you can see you're body standing and walking towards the fading light. The bloodshed around you made you feel in remorse, what's worse is that you're friends were also killed and tainted in blood from the war.

While chasing the fading light, you saw Kaeya holding down Diluc as he stabs it with his sword. He didn't have any emotion to commemorate his action. It was horrible to see both killing each other as such, you can't help but to stop and let the light fade away from your sight.

You stood there calling out for Diluc, he was coughing blood. You never knew what happened between their fight. Diluc is slowly dying, he was saying something while Kaeya is still standing there and staring forwardly.

From the distance, Kaeya slowly turned his gaze to you as he face you rightfully. He looked so different compare to now, even his stare looked dull. His eyepatch was nowhere to be seen, you can clearly see right eye. This wasn't the Kaeya that you knew, all things have changed while losing this war. It was cruel too see your friends die in a certain matter.

You can hear an uproar from the sky, it was definetly Zhongli in his rex lapis form. Fighting a god that you never knew, you can hear cries from the distance. You stepped closer to Kaeya, that is still looking at you.

His eye definetly looked familiar as you get closer to him

His eye definetly looked familiar as you get closer to him. Kneeled down caressing Diluc's hair while helplessly crying to his death.

He then smiled at you like he was back to normal, and embraced you within his arms. A little more rest to regain strength, so you had to rest on his arms, you felt a sharp pain on your stomach and stared at it closely.

After the remaining strength that you had to lose, you felt nothing more but his warmth. Such cruel for him to do this to you, he said his words:

"I love you"

.

.

.

.

.