Albedo 💛💛💛💛

Scara stood there watching for a moment then spoke. " what an ugly sight to see. I have an urgent meeting, I might take Y/N as well. " He pulled you away and walked away.

Albedo squat down from frustration, picked up each glass shards that shattered on the ground.

He was left out and disappointed, he began to check what went wrong to the antidote . All process were entirely perfect but it did not take effect as it should. He also wrote down notes for the result and soon analyzed its problem.

.

.

.

But still nothing was wrong, he punched down the table from anger, ripped the papers apart and threw it away.

.

.

.

" Where are we going ? " Both of you were walking away from the camp.

" Look, I can't leave you remember ? The pain in my head keeps appearing when were both away. I can't stand it so I had to fetch you back. " He pointed out his forehead.

" Right. " you smiled.

Everything was silent as the sound of the wind blowing a cold breeze made you shiver. He felt your hand began to freeze, he offered his coat to warm you up.

" I didn't mean it to happen, though I feel bad for him. " You didn't look at him despite of his possible reaction.

" It doesn't matter, Once you are back to normal, I won't bother you no more. " he whispered to himself and tightened up his gripped to your hand.

You felt pain.

You looked back, feeling unusual as you leave with scaramouch.

Suddenly, someone grabbed your hand, to your surprise he even glared at scaramouch. Looking at them back and forth in confusion, you shook your hands from their grip to released yourself.

Pain was unexpectedly getting in to your head, you tried to get away from them while walking, feeling weak.

.

.

.

" Don't ever think that you will have her again. " Albedo confronted scaramouch, summoned his sword.

"  Its not my fault that meteorite would grant my desire. Also, I gave you the chance to cure her, yet you failed. " he smirked as he moves forward to Albedo.

" YOU NEVER TOOK HER SERIOUSLY FROM THE START ! ! ! " Albedo engaged towards him, swung his sword from anger.

Scaramouch had a chance to parry is sword by using his visions power, took a step back from the impact. " ʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀ ! ! ! ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟᴍᴇꜱᴛ ᴩᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱɴᴀᴩ ᴜᴩ ʜɪꜱ ᴩᴏꜱᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴀɴyᴛɪᴍᴇ ! "

 " ʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀ ! ! ! ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟᴍᴇꜱᴛ ᴩᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱɴᴀᴩ ᴜᴩ ʜɪꜱ ᴩᴏꜱᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴀɴyᴛɪᴍᴇ ! "