Childe

I added some music to lighten up your mood (*'▽'*)♪
This song will be at Childe and kaeya's story since they have those blue eyes ('∀`)♡

I warned you about 18+ already okay?

update: To those who re read this or new here : I added parts to for the cliff hanger ending.

׺°"˜'"°º× [ ] ׺°"˜'"°º×

CHILDE - BEAUTIFUL SIGHT

'•.,¸¸,.•'¯ [ ] ¯'•.,¸¸,.•'

You are viewing such a wonderful sight at liyue, Heavily thinking that paimon is unavailable for a reason. You were suppose to farm materials for your weapons but instead, you rather have a time with yourself.

You were resting your chin from your hand and gave a heavy sigh. You walked yourself away from the bridge and headed to a meadow outside liyue, breathed fresh air that surrounds you. Peaceful as it is outside liyue.

"Seems like you are in nonchalant mood?" A man spoked behind your ears and It gave you a little spook.

You looked at the person who spoked behind you.

"Oh, Childe! What are you doing here?" Your faces were too close and you backed up a little to maintain distance.

"I decided to perambulate the entire city, A coincidence to find you walking up your way here." He smiled and took a distance to stand up.

You turned your gaze away from Childe, he crossed his armed from curiousity.

"So how about you Y/N?" He sat down beside you, lay down his body and used his arms to support his head while laying down.

"I'm just really partaking myself to relax." You smiled and asked him back.

"Don't you have any important missions other than this childe?" You looked at him and chuckled.

Childe closed his eyes and feel the wind roaming around mildy. "Can't a Fatui Harbinger enjoy a mild breeze? Although, I doubt that you will have other company so I came here instead."

"I guess you're right." Both of you enjoyed the peaceful moment as time pass by.

Your stomach rumbled unexpectedly and hoping childe didn't hear the sound, you turned your gaze somewhere else to avoid childes reaction.

He still noticed.

"Hahaha! Well I am guessing that is our signal, let's get some lunch." He stood up and gave you a hand.

You were so embarrassed to what happened but seeing childe smile, you felt comfortable.

You took his hand and made your way both to the Wanmin Restaurant.

"Y/N, choose anything you want." while he was busy thinking what to buy, you wanted to choose the delicious foods that you are craving for. But it seems that most craving foods were expensive and its holding you back from choosing it

"I think I can't choose. How about you Childe?" You looked disapointed to yourself that you didn't bring a lot of mora since you were just here to gather materials.

"I'm fine with anything so long as its good." He happily mentioned.

"Okay." You chuckled as he cheerfully encouraged you to choose the food.

The food finally arrived, He didn't even bother to think about how expensive those delicious foods were.

"Are you sure about this??" you asked.