《Torina Drabbles!》

𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲:𝐏𝐲𝐫𝟎𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐡𝟏𝐜_
________________________

Hello! Its Pyr0nath1c_!
Or UsageCrisis if you're used too that name!

Anyways, its been a while since ive wroten in this book, since its...well finished, but some of my readers find Tori a cute match for Hinata!

So say hello to the Torina fluff chapter!

The only difference is that there will be 2 different scenes! One where Tori is doing something sweet for Shoyo and one where Shoyo does something sweet for Tori!
____________________

(Future AU)
_________________________

《Tori》

Hinata groaned as she laid on the bed, waiting for Tori to come back to the room, which wasnt exactly long as the male entered the room with some supplies.

Such as Heating pads, chocolates and pillows he had gotten from downstairs, the male then furrowed his eyebrows in worry at the scene as he grasped one of the heating pads as he hurriedly went towards the ginger's side.

"Sorry sorry, i should have found the heating pads sooner...", Tori muttered, placing the heating pad on the females Stomach as the female nodded.

The male then crouched to the side of the bed as the female clutched her stomach, "Hey...hey its alright", The male muttered running his hand in The ginger's hair.

Now you see dear reader... Tori here doesnt exactly know the pain of having a cramp, thus he doesnt assume its easy to handle, and so he makes sure his ginger feels comfortable and well treated, not only on her periods but on a daily basis, just like how she takes care of his well being everyday.

The male continued to run his fingers through the ginger's soft, slightly wavy hair for a while before the cramps die down, the male then leaned on the gingers forehead giving her a small peck as the cramp disappeared.

"There, all better yeah?", the male smiled softly, making the ginger let out a small chuckle before nodding aswell, letting a small gentle smile grace her lips, "Hai...Arigato Tori...", The ginger replied.

"Good, now here", Tori continued, grasping all the supplies he had as he placed the heating pads and the chocolates on the bed side table and was quick to grasp the fluffy pillows and placed it around the ginger.

Who did not only have a period, but also the flu,
The albino was yet again quick the give the ginger a quick peck on the lips, "Do you need anything else?".

Tori asked, making the ginger shake her head tiredly as Tori gently smiled at his wife.

Realizing how "Right, i'll be at my desk right there if you need anything yeah? Rest for now, you need it", Tori muttered softly, not wanting to be anywhere near loud as he carefully caresses the gingers cheek whom fell asleep shortly after.

☆  .      •    °  ¤     ▪
         .   •        ¤   °
•   °
      .  ☆     °   •   ▪

  °  .      •    ▪       •
■°■□°○•□°●•○°□•■□°•
| . |   | • | ° | °.|
|  °|  .|  °| • | • ☆
|   | ° | . | • ☆
| • |  •|  .☆ 
|   |.  ☆
|  °☆

《Shoyo》

"Tori, are you tired?", The ginger asked as the male continued to groggily wrap his arms around the gingers arm whilst his head was placed on the ginger shoulder.

The male could only hum as the ginger raised a brow playfully, "Hm...did you overwork again?", the ginger asked.

Putting down her phone as the male hesitantly hummed, knowing very well he did, the ginger sighed as she patted the males head, only to hear soft snores a she did making her look up as she saw her husband sound asleep.

The ginger sweatdropped, knowing the male will get a stiff neck if he were too stay in this position.

Thus the female slowly and carefully got arm hand out of the males arms, thankfully, Tori's a very heavy sleeper.

But that wont excuse him from getting a neck pain will it? And so the ginger was quick to walk towards their shared room to grab a much more comfortable pillow.

Much better then the couch pillow they had, whilst getting the pillow the ginger also decided to grab a soft blanket.

But going back on the actual topic the ginger came back with a pillow and a blanket, putting the pillow under the males head as she carefully placed the blanket on top of the now sleeping male.

And with that finsihed, the ginger carefully took of the males glasses, placing them on the table right next to the couch Tori is sleeping on.

"Baka Tori...", the ginger muttered, recalling a memory of her telling him to rest as she put a glass of water to remind him to drink as she placed a small quick peck on the males cheek before staring at him, somewhat lovingly.

□°□□•■°■•●■•□•■□•■
And done!
Ps! Sorry if its bad, i have to finish another 2000 word chapter today and i rushed this one...

But thank you for tapping in and reading!
●■°●°■●°■°□■°●■°