°••°•°●○□■Chapter69■□○●°•°••°

(Third Person POV)
(Friday)
(17:00)

(Disclaimer)
Omg omg omg omg were so close to the timeskip! Theirs 11 more chapters! And that means less then two weeks before this Book officially ends but Nevertheless hello my Luvly readerettes! I came back with a smile and a new chapter today!
(Ps=No more daily thanks for the last 11 chapters sorry T~T)
_________________________________________

(Kind of a comedy chapter kind of not at diffrent times)

♧♤◇♡♧♤◇♧♤◇♡♧♤◇♡♧♤◇♡♧
Enjoyyy!!!
♧♤◇♡♧♤◇♡♧♤◇♡♧♤◇♡♧♤◇♡

________________________________________

While the ginger was still doing the last bit of homework(the weeks worth) the ginger finally let a small sigh slip out of her lips before leaning in the wooden chair before getting a knock on the door the ginger quickly sighed again with a small smile on her face and straightened her back "Come in!" The ginger chirped before revealing A certain emo suga "Its time for Dinner Hinata-san" Semi grinned lightly "Eh? Already?-" as the ginger cut herself of by a sweatdrop forming on her temple at the time "Oh I didnt notice! Well I'll be downstairs in a moment!" The ginger giggled while scratching her cheek, Semi already satisfied by her awnser just nodded and went downstairs While the ginger was just collecting herself from the massive time skip she didnt notice nonetheless after a few seconds, the ginger was giggling at herself before finally closing the 8 notebooks clamped on her table and tidying up the table a bit then taking out some hand sanitizer to clean the table (She still doesn't like Dirty stuff mah readerettes-)
_________________________________________

Sakusa=Can I Marry her already?

Me=You- Nvm since this is you're first time I'll let it slide FourthWallRebuilder a lil help please?
_________________________________________

As the ginger finished after a minute or two, Immediately going outside her room before getting met by two stairs going downstairs while the ginger shrugged thinking they were going to the same place, little did the ginger know she was going too the basement instead,
_________________________________________

Meanwhile...
(With everyone else)
_________________________________________

While Semi as raising an eyebrow looking at the stairs (there was only 1) not caring if his food got cold (Everyone was already eating while waiting for le Ginger) "Semisemi! What are you looking at?" Tendou hummed "Its just that Hinata-San hasnt came downstairs yet" Semi muttered "Eh...was she still doing homework?" The red head perked up a bit worried now "Oh! Yeah she was but it looked like she finished" Semi exclaimed making the Red head calm down a small bit, unbeknownst to them everyone stopped eating and talking when they brought up the ginger a few seconds ago while everyone was listening "OH! Then that means shes cleaning up her table then! You know how Hinata-chan is when she finishes homework!" Tendou hummed "Yeah but I called her...10 minutes ago.." Semi continued making everyone get worried "Eh? But she couldn't have gotten lost! Yamagata gave her a tour right?" Tendou asked putting his gaze at the Shiratorizawa libero "No" Yamagata shook his head making all the players stiffen "I only showed her to her room... not the whole place" Yamagata finished stiffening (oh my- did I just make a good plot for once?- probably not but yay TwT) "OHGODHINATA'SBADATDIRECTIONSWITHOUTAMAP" Suga panicked (Translation= OH GOD HINATA'S BAD AT DIRECTIONS WITHOUT A MAP)
As for that everyone Immediately froze when Sugawara was panicking, along with Yaku aswell...