Chapter 3 {Home}

Third person POV
_________________________________________
It was just a normal day at the hinata household....

But then- "KYAAAAAAAA" Natsu yelled when her older sister came home "ONIII-CHAN~~~" the tiny ginger yelled as she jumps in her sisters soft arms.

the tiny ginger was wearing downed Pigtails and a blue dress, one of the more fancy dresses she had, "Hello Natsu! i missed you too!" The ginger responded so very happily while hugging her sister tightly in her arms.

As then she heard her mother yell a greeting, "Hinata! Wellcome home!" She greeted the eldest whilst wearning a suit, for work purposes, the ginger assumed.

The gingers mother could only let a sheepish grin grace her lips as of what she wanted to say next, "i know you just came home but can you go to the park with you're sister? I need to go to an urgent meeting!" The gingers mother asked.

Not exactly surprising the ginger as she just smiled in response of her mother, "ah..how about dad?" The ginger asked.

"he's on a bussiness trip for the next 2 weeks- and oh! How could i forget, he specifically told you both too stay safe and out of trouble!" The female informed as The ginger slowly nodded, "alright mom i'll deal with this little pumpkin" the ginger nodded with a warm smile graced on her lips, "Thank you hunny" the bigger ginger said before swiftly kissing her two daughters on the forehead and waving goodbye, the ginger waved back.

As when the door closed, the ginger then turned to the younger pumpkin, "Alright Natsu i'll go take a shower how about you prepare snacks okay?" The ginger looked at her sister while holding her.

Making the small female nod as she radiated a warm aura, just like how her older sister would, "Mhm! Okay!" The smaller ginger said and goes the kitchen, the ginger sighed at her energetic little sister and makes her way upstairs to take a shower
_

________________________________________

10 Minutes later...
_________________________________________

The little ginger was wearing her blue dress with white Stripes on the bottom with white socks and a white ribbon behind her, whilst the ginger let down her wavy vibrant locks and was wearing a White and yellow striped shirt and white overalls white wearing white shoes.

And many will admit that they both looked absolutely adorable, as the ginger slightly crouched down to her sister, who was very much shorter then she was, "okay Natsu lets go to the park now" she said while tying natsu's blue shoes and holding a bag with some of natsu's snacks and hinata's Phone she then let out a hand signalling the little ginger to hold her hand, they then went outside and locked the doors while walking to the park.

And of course a little sister is nothing without her flaws, "Onee-chan~ when will you get a boyfriend~~~" the little ginger asked with sparkles in her eyes looking directly at the ginger's innocent brown orbs.

Somewhat shocking Hinata, "wha?! Natsu!" The ginger exclaimed whilst looking flustered, when she was busy asking Natsu about the question the ginger accidentally bumped into someone not from her school but it was no other then Oikawa Toruu.

Oikawa was about to glare at them when he noticed it was the one and only Female Crow he had adored for so very long, and as if it were an instict, which it probably was, he quickly lent out a hand to the ginger, "Chibi-chan! Are you okay?".