Eight.

Month Two
Megan's POV

"Who got you this big ass bear?" Justin asked me.

"Y/N did. Yesterday was the day we meet when we were younger," I said and he smiled.

"That's cute. When do we get to meet him?" he questioned.

"Five months left."

"We gotta go, Megan," T. Farris said and I nodded putting on my shoes. Y/N had sent me a quick good morning text message and I sent him one back.

"Yo, Megan. You got some flowers," Justin yelled out and I went to go check. There was a delivery guy holding a big ass heart shaped bouquet of flowers.

"This is for you, Ms. Pete," he said handing me the bouquet. Justin grabbed them from me and put them away. I thanked the delivery guy and read the note.

Hope you're having a good day. I love you. I miss you. See you in five months.

-your country boy, y/n/n

"Who is this Y/N/N?" T.Farris asked.

"My baby," I told him.

"For real, Megan," he replied.

"Y/N is a very special and important man in my life. He went down a downward spiral when his dad died. He stopped talking to me for two years and recently we started talking again," I replied looking at the roses and realized that there was something in the middle of the rose that was in the center.

"What is this?" I asked myself. I pulled out the rose and noticed that it was a necklace with Y/N's name on it. I put it on before sending a picture to Y/N. I knew he was on his run, so I wasn't expecting a text back quickly. We went to the studio and started recording as soon as we got in. After about five hours, I had gotten a call from Y/N.

"Hey," he mumbled and I could tell he had just woken up from a nap.

"Hey, thanks for the flowers and the necklace," I told him as I messed with the jewelry on my neck.

"You're welcome. I saw it and thought it would look nice on you," he replied.

"You probably got T Farris thinking I got a suga daddy or something," I said and he laughed.

"Couldn't be a suga daddy and not get no sugar," he said and I laughed.

"How has your day been?" I asked him.

"I'm starting to see my abs again," he said.

"Oooo, look at you," I said.

"Almost there," he replied.

"Do you have any loose skin?" I questioned.

"Surprisingly no. I think it's because I'm building muscle or some type of science shit," he replied and I chuckled.

"Have you eaten today?" I asked him.

"Yes, ma'am. I'm about to make me something right now," he replied.

"Smoothie?" I asked knowing it was his go to.

"Actually, I'm making a salad and a smoothie because I'm kinda hungry," he replied.

"How was your run?" I asked him.

"It was good. How has your day been?"

"Good. I'm in the studio right now. I'm about to start recording again, so I'm gonna have to talk to you when I get home," I told him.

"No fair," he whined.

"Gotta make this money," I told him.

"Fine. I'll talk to you later," he said and I smiled.

"I love you," I told him.

"I love you more, Megan Pete," he replied before hanging up the phone.

"I love you," T. Farris said mocking me and I rolled my eyes before flicking him off.

I didn't end up leaving the studio until about three and I didn't want to wake up Y/N, but he ended up calling me anyways.

"What are you doing up?" I asked yawning, stripping out of my clothes to shower.

"I couldn't sleep, so I called you," he said to me.

"How'd you know you didn't wake me up?" I asked him.

"You wouldn't have answered," he replied and I giggled.

"I'm gonna take a shower. Give me a minute," I told him.

"Okay, babe," he replied and I smiled softly before climbing into the shower. I took a hot shower, did my skincare routine and put on my pajamas.

"Y/N," I said into the phone and got a snore in return. I shook my head and placed my phone on the charger. I climbed into my bed and pressed the mute button on my phone.

"Two months down. Five more to go," I said to myself before slowly falling to sleep.

Sorry for any grammatical errors.