Ten.

A/N: just the imagine.
Your POV

The seven month deadline I had given myself was finally over. I finally felt great about my body and was ready to see Megan. Myron and I had went out to California to see her for her birthday. I had brought her a Rolex that had Stalli engraved on it with diamonds. I had gotten it made overseas, so just know it cost a pretty penny.

"You dressed, baby boy?" Myron asked and I nodded looking at my outfit.

"How do I look?" I asked him.

"I'm so damn proud of you," he said.

"I couldn't have done it without you. You're the best big brother a guy can ask for and I love you so much," I told him.

"You gonna make me cry," he said tearing up and so was I.

"I'm honestly glad how much closer this has brought us. I been looking for my best friend not knowing you were there the whole time," I said tearing up as well and he hugged me.

"I love you so much," he said as I hugged him back.

"I love you more," I told him, "but how do I look?"

"You look great. Let's go," he said and I grabbed Megan's gift. I sprayed some cologne on and took one last look at myself.

"I look good," I in said to myself and headed out of the house. Megan was having a birthday dinner, so I dressed up just a little.

Your Outfit

Your Outfit

The ride there had me beyond nervous. I was so excited see to Megan, but I didn't know what to really expect from her. I had put on my sunglasses and we walked into the restaurant. I gave myself a little pep talk as Myron and I walked towards Megan's table.

"Who are y'all saving this seat next to me for?" I heard Megan asked and no one answered her. I walked up behind her and gently placed my hands over her eyes. I didn't want to mess up her makeup just yet.

"I know this not my baby. I just know it ain't," she said and moved my hand to look at them. She saw my ring and I knew her eyes teared up. She turned around and jumped out of her seat into my arms.

"I missed you so much," she said as I held her in my arms. I had missed the feeling so much. She lifted her head up and kissed me. The table cheered as they recorded. When she pulled away, she wiped her lipgloss off of my lips.

"I told you to give me seven months," I said to her and she just looked at me with a smile on her face.

"I'm so rude. Everybody this is my lil ole, well my big ole country boy," she said introducing me to the people at the table.