No. 7

Last night we all picked our beds to sleep in and i chose the green room and so did Seon, Youngbin and Geonu. We spoke to each other last night until we fell asleep and we were having so much fun.

The bed is so comfortable and feels like im floating on clouds.

Waking up in a bed like this is unbelievable, that is what i was thinking i would feel like but i woke up and I don't really feel that well, i feel a little tired but probably because i'm hungry.

"What's the time?" I look around the room to find a source to tell me the time.

Unable to do that i end up walking to the kitchen/ living area where the time says '4AM'. Great only 3 hours of sleep, as usual Sinie.

I look about to see what i can do to help me get more sleep. I start heading towards the other rooms to see if anyone is awake but for my luck. Nobody is. I decided to head into the purple room where Jake, Hanbin, Daniel and K is sleeping. Haha K is sleeping with Hanbin, how cute. I chuckle quietly.

I always sleep better when hugging someone.. should i?  Who though? Daniel or Jake..? Daniel! No he's filling up the whole bed.

I silently tip toe over to Jake's bed to where he is peacefully sleeping and see if i can crawl in.

Oh no not now.

i sneezed. At the worst possible time. I open my eyes and take a breathe off air thankfully I didn't wake anybody up. To make sure that everyone is still sleeping i stand there for a couple minutes before moving again.

I move to the other side of the bed and lift the blankets and slide under them. I lay on my back facing the ceiling not knowing if this is okay or not.

"Aren't you at least going to hug me?" A husky, sleepy voice speaks from beside me. I look over quickly and see Jake looking at me with his eyes half open. "W-what?" I question him, forgetting im in his bed.

He suddenly starts to move closer to me "Your in my bed..." he whispers, rubbing his eyes and yawning. He then looks at me again and smiles a little "what time is it?" He asks "its 4am... sorry i'm in your bed its just, i woke up and im really tired and normally at home I wouldn't go back to sleep again but this time i want to and I thought it would be easier for me because i like hugging things in my sleep" i say quietly and fast pulling the covers up to my eyes, still looking at the roof.

Jake chuckles at your cuteness and stares at your a couple seconds. He moves his hand up to your shoulder and taps it making you look at him "come here" he opens his arms to which i stare at. He sighs and then pulls me to him and he hugs me "you thought that you could sleep if you were hugging someone and so you came to my bed..." he says almost like asking me.

"W-well.. yes" i say shyly and burry my face into his chest "it's okay, lets stay like this hmm? Lets sleep" he says hugging me a little tighter. I look up at him and see that his eyes are shut. I looked down to my arms crossed in front of my chest so I slowly move them and hesitantly put them around Jake's waist.

Jake's POV:
I hear some wriggling from below me and knowing its sinie i look and see her moving her arms to where i feel her touch my waist. My heart starts beating really fast and i feel my cheeks getting hot. Her touch feels ticklish against my skin and i feel close to the need of itching it.

So i take her hands and wrap them around my waist which made her look up at me again. She started blushing and looked away shyly, awh how cute.

Sinie/Author POV:

I tighten my grip on the back of Jakes t-shirt and place my head in a more comfortable position on his chest, i look up to him again to see his eyes shut again "still can't sleep?" He asks which startled me,

How did he see me??

"Well, hmm, how about i..-" he stops mid-sentence and you feel him start to play with your hair. You start feeling shy again so you snuggled your face into his neck. He smells nice. After a while of Jake playing with your hair and him coming up with ways to get you to sleep it was finally starting to work. He started to tell stories to you about what Australia is like which his voice sounded excited to talk about but still tired which made you soon enough, fall asleep.

Jake's POV;

I finish my story with a little joke but heard no laughter so i know that she fell asleep. I look down at her face as shes in dreamland hopefully having a good dream. I close my eyes again and continue playing with her hair and patting/rubbing her back until i fell asleep.

To be Continued...

A/N; im so so so sorry I haven't been publishing SO i thought on making a cute chapter >_<

Is it okay??