✧ | 13

chapter 13

chapter 13.

[ triggers ]

none.

I WALKED OUT OF MY HOUSE, OBVIOUSLY, RANBOO WASN'T THERE

I WALKED OUT OF MY HOUSE, OBVIOUSLY, RANBOO WASN'T THERE. I HAD MISSED LUNCH AND 3 OF MY PERIODS ALREADY AND MY NEXT UP PERIOD WAS WITH RANBOO.

I walked to school in no rush. I didn't really care about it anymore.

[ time skip ]

I walked into class, Ranboo's head looking up and his eyes widened.

I sat down in my seat which was in front of his. I sighed, the air escaping my lungs, allowing a response to come that has the benefit of both empathic and logical thought. With the sigh I released my shoulders relaxed, the sigh fluttered just like in the winds, like that butterfly decorated with a perfidy amount of colors. A sigh, it could be full of desire or disgust, maybe even more, like disappointment or gladness. The sigh could be filled with relief, worry, happiness, sadness, excitement, fear, and I wouldn't know what it could be. It's full of everything.

I felt Ranboo tap my shoulder, I turned around and he passed me a note.

I took the note and turned back around, unfolding the note.

[ note ]

lorelai, you stayed :D

[ real life ]

I smiled at the note, even if it was a small note. I folded it back, putting it onto the side of my desk.

I looked behind me and gave him a small smile, he returned the smile like how he always does.

I looked back at the front of the room and thought of that smile. It was a different kind of smile, but it was from the same person. His smile was one of happiness growing, much as a spring flower opens. I could see how it came from deep inside to light his eyes and spread into every part of him, for it extends to your eyes and deep into your soul.