✧ | 14

chapter 14

chapter 14.

[ triggers ]

s**cide mention.

I WOKE UP FROM A NIGHTMARE, TEARS IN MY EYES

I sprinted out of my room and struggled to open my moms door, but when I opened it she wasn't there.

I panicked and went back into my room, grabbing Ranboo's hoodie and putting it on.

I shuffle to my bed and grab the octopus plush and my phone, opening my window and climbing out.

I slowly slid off the top of my roof and started to run to Ranboo's house, the tears in my eyes slowly running down my cheek.

The wind pushed my hair back as I ran to the back of Ranboo's house.

I saw a room through a window that had purple LED lights, I grabbed a small rock and threw it at the window.

I threw another one, making a figure appear and open the window.

"lorelai?" Ranboo's sleepy voice said.

I carefully climbed up the tree and went through his window.

"what are you doing here—"

I sat down in his chair in front of his PC and brought my knees up to my chest as I hugged them.

Ranboo put a blanket over me as he grabbed another chair and sat down next to me.

"are you okay? you look tired and it looks like you just cried. what happened?" He asked.

I didn't reply, all I did was stare at him.

"i'll be back." Ranboo got up from his chair and walked out of the room.