Part 2 "THE RUN AWAY"

THE PICTURE ABOVE IS A PREDATORIAN  

————————————————————————————————-

He told her to get out of his way because he is going to go see the Queen. She moved to the side so he wouldn't suspect anything the Queen was going to say was about her. After he got past her and a ways into the hive she turned and took off toward the forest .... meanwhile in hive..... The Queen told the predatorian what he needed to do and he said, "I just ran into her. She looked like she was coming in here." "No I just sent her out to wait." All of a sudden Razor ran in full sped and said, "Your majesty it's Xena she's gone!! she ran to the forest just about three minutes ago!" "What!! Do you have any idea why she would go there?!" "No I have no idea why she would go there. But, I might have a possible suggestion." "Well! What is it!?" "She might have heard us talking about the predatorian." "That is impossible. There is no way she could have heard from the surface. Unless, She was not at the surface and she was right out side the mine chamber of the nest. Send the lurkers after her but, tell them not to get too close or she will attack with no hesitation." "Yes, your majesty!" He ran to tell the lurkers and they went immediately to go find Xena.

———————————————— MEANWHILE IN THE FOREST ——————————————————-

Xena was running to a secret hide out she had in the forest so no one can find her. She found it and went inside but, there was something or some one inside of her hide out and she hissed. It was a bear and it stood up, growled, and swung a paw she dodged it and spit acid at the bear. The acid hit the bear's front paw and the bear ran away on three paws. Xena gave a little laugh and she gave a mighty roar announcing her victory. The lurkers froze for a minute and shook in fear at the roar because they don't want to get killed by a trader. But, they know they had to find her or face the rath of the Queen. They found a disturbance in the forest floor and one of them took a risk and went in. When he went in a little ways he saw yellow glowing eyes and froze in his tracks the eyes just stared at him then he heard a voice whisper, "What are you doing here?" He said nothing "What are you doing here!" the voice said a little louder than before he said, "Who are you?" The voice said, "You should know me." When the voice said that he saw metallic teeth and he started to shake and he heard the voice laugh an evil laugh.