Part 5

THE PICTURE ABOVE IS XENA'S WOLF PACK AND SHE IS THE ONE ON THE LEFT THE BLACK ONE:)

---------------------------------------------

When she was there the hole pack of wolfs ran into a small group of xenomorphs called hunters. One of the xenomorphs thought that one of the wolfs had Xena's eyes, one being half red and half blue the other being all yellow and they glow. The wolf that the xenomorph thought was Xena quickly looked away from him and took off into the woods. The xenomorph followed her to see were she was going but he lost her in the woods and headed back to the other xenomorphs. She had hidden in a bush at the entrance of the forest to escape his site and get free from question by them all. The xenomorph asked "Where were you?" He said "I was chasing a wolf that looked like it was Xena by the eyes. There it is now!" They looked at the eyes and said "That wolf looks like any old wolf. Look at it!" The other xenomorphs looked away and the one that thought the wolf was Xena looked at her and saw Xena's eyes again. He yelled "LOOK QUICK AT THE EYES!" But when he looked away she quickly shifted her eyes to normal wolf eyes and they turned and looked at the eyes and they got mad at him and shouted "YOU FOOL IT IS A NORMAL OLD WOLF IT'S NOT XENA GOT THAT YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!! STOP TELLING US IT IS OR LOOKS LIKE XENA WHEN IT IS NOT XENA!!!!!" He said "But, but I did see her eyes were Xena's eyes but some how she can turn them from Xena's eyes to normal wolf eyes." Meanwhile when the xenomorphs were having their fight the wolfs and XENA slipped away and by the time the xenomorphs were done the wolfs are long gone and none of the xenomorphs know where the wolfs went so they headed back to their nest and told the queen what they saw.

----- MEANWHILE IN THE WOLF PACK -----

All the wolfs just stared at Xena and then one finally stepped up and asked her if she was a xenomorph in disguise. There was a long pause then Xena said "Yes I am" "And are you in trouble with the queen or worse the matriarch?" said one of the wolfs "The matriarch." said Xena. The wolfs band her from the pack to save their own skins and they made Xena find for her self in the wide open forest and earth. She was and is still on the run an outcast, a REBEL from the xenomorphs and she is willing to die rather than go back to the way she was living one Saturn.