Part 10 "THE SEARCH"

They started to look for Black Fangs minions. Xena saw a drone and she was snicking around to see if it was one of Black Fang's minions. She got a good look at the teeth and identified the black tips and knew it was one of Black Fang's minions. She followed him to Black Fang's nest and waited for the predator to find her because she would be gone for a long time and she is usually back after about an hour. The predator was getting really worried because Xena wasn't back yet and it has been 5 hours sense she left. He went looking for her to see if she was OK. When he found her he saw a xenomorph and thought it was one of Red Fang's but he felt a hand on his shoulder and the next thing he knew he was on the ground next to Xena who had her hand over his mouth. "Quiet! It's one of Black Fang's drones he led me to the nest but I can't get close." "What are you doing here all alone in the first place?" "I saw him and i didn't want to lose him." "You should have ether called or come get me to help you track him." "If I called he would have heard me. If I came and got you I might not have remembered where I first saw him." "Good point." They both walked toward the nest a little at a time. Just then Xena said "This isn't going to work. We need to blend in and look the part." "How am I going to do that I'm not even a xenomorph!" "Oh right sorry. Um, oh I know you can paint my teeth black and I'll go in and you will stay here if I need back up." "Um Xena your teeth are already black. Did you forget that this is the hive you left 2 years ago?" "Oh right. I forgot about that. What can we do?" "Well we can make you look like a drone with your transformation potion." "True, very true." "So when you take that potion what is your plan then?" "I don't know I'll wing it." "But you might get caught!" "If I do I have you, don't underestimate your self." "OK I will trust you Xena, but be careful!" "Don't worry I will. You be careful too, don't get spotted OK!?" "OK I will try not to get spotted." Said the predator sarcastically as he cloaked and went into the bushes to hid. Xena went into the nest and was amazed at what she saw.