8. Fresh start

📍Barcelona, Spain🇪🇸

Ally was waiting in Lando's drivers room and it took longer than expected. Ally was looking around and her eye fell on a picture frame, as she looked at the frame she saw a picture of her and Lando when Lando first taught her how to drive a go kart. It was crazy to think that he still had this picture, Ally got curious to see what other things he had in his drivers room. As ally opened his closet she saw a perfume bottle standing there, it was the same perfume scent as they picket out together on his 16th birthday.  As she was smelling the bottle, she heard the door opening, it was Lando.  It got quiet for a second till Ally walked up to Lando and gave him a hug. Lando was all sweaty from the race and asked if it was okey if he changed into a clean shirt. 

While Lando was changing ally started to get butterflies and stared the conversation up again and said "I have always loved this picture of us you know

While Lando was changing ally started to get butterflies and stared the conversation up again and said "I have always loved this picture of us you know..." Lando looked at the picture and smiled at it "this picture has been all over the world with me, whenever I get nervous I just look at the picture and know that everything will be okey."  It had Ally confused "Lando... can I ask you something" Lando nodded yes. "I don't get it, you bring a picture of us all over the world but it is to hard to just reply on my text messages or to text when you were in town?" Ally sat down as she got upset, Lando sat next to her and said "Ally... I don't know what to say really... I have never been good with dealing with feelings and I always push people away when I get feelings for them... Looking back it's the dumbest thing to push you away because I din't have you in my life as my girlfriend nor as my best friend... And I need you" It was a lot to process for Ally but she understood, she laid her head on his shoulder and the two of them stared to the wall for a few minutes until Ally started talking again. "Can we please just go back to communicating like we did when we were young? These past few months have made me realize that I need you too one way or another as just friends or more I don't know right now... but can we please just talk to each other?" Lando gave Ally a kiss on her forehead as she was still leaning on him and said "there is nothing more I rather do, let's have a fresh start"

The two hugged it out and made a promise to each other to be completely honest with each other from now on.