Chappie 1- introductions

By the way, it's all gonna be in third person :)
"You're a loser, Jackson, a loser!" The red haired kleptomaniac screamed at the boy with sea green eyes.
"You take that back!" The boy screamed back.
It was a rather hot day in Yancy Academy, a private school for troubled kids. Wait, I forgot the "rich" in there.
The most popular (in a bad way) students, none other then Percy Jackson and Nancy Bobofit, was fighting... again. It was such a normal occurrence that students paid them no attention.
"Percy, calm down! It's okay!" Stammered Grover Underwood, Percy's best friend as well as one of the biggest "loser" in the school, trying to break the fight.
"No!" Percy yelled. "She insulted you!"
"Children! What is the meaning of this?!" Mrs. Dodds asked as she stepped out to the hallway.
Mrs. Dodds was the most feared teacher in the school. Unfortunately, she wasnt a good teacher. She hated Percy, and loved Nancy.
"Mrs. Dodds! Percy insulted me and my friends!" Nancy said, fake crying. She ran up to Mrs. Dodds and hugged her. The girl could be an actor.
Mrs. Dodds smiled evily. "Well well well, Mr. Jackson. You do know that it isnt polite to insult someone and their family." Nancy Bobofit smirked behind the teacher.
"But it was her who insulted Grover and I!" Percy yelled, defending himself.
'There it goes again,' the students who were nearby thought. 'Jackson will surely get into detention.' Then, a blinding light flashed and they ended up in the gym.
"What's happening?!" Everyone panicked.
"Calm down, would you filthy mortals?!" A voice yelled from nowhere. Everyone froze.
"Now that I have your attention, I'll tell you why you all just got randomly teleported here." The teachers shushed the students who were still talking.
"You can call me Star, and I'm the creator of this fanfiction." The voice said. "Now, which one of you is Grover Underwood and Mr. Brunner?"
Everyone stared at Grover and Mr. Brunner until they said "me".
"Now, which one of you is Mrs. Dodds?"
Mrs. Dodds grunted in response.
"Say, you all learn about the greek and roman myths, right?" All the students nodded.
"Well, they're real." All Hades broke lose.
"Lier!" Students yelled. "No way!" The teachers protested.  "That explains why thunder rumbles whenever we talk about greek myths..." said a clear sighted student.
"The reason you are not able to see them is because of the mist, a veil that hides the greek world from the mortal world. Some of you are able to see through it, and some can not." Star said as one of the teachers were about to ask why they never saw a monster.
"You're going to be reading about someone in this room," Star continued. "And keep a close eye on the people I pointed out. You never know if they're human." All students and teachers shifted away from the said three, except for Percy, who just stared at them.
"So, here's le book!" Star threw the book at Mr. Nicoll, the math teacher.
"What's the name of the title?" Asked the principal. Mr. Nicoll took a sharp breath.
"Percy Jackson and the Olympians: the lightning thief." Mr. Nicoll said. The whole school turned to look at the infamous troublemaker.

Written on: 2021, 2, 24
Published on: 2021, 2, 24
Word count: 563
Edited on: