Chappie 2- I accidently vaporize my pre-algebra teacher

"Wait what?" The said boy asked, confused.

All the others were confused, too. Why is there a book about a loser?

"Ooh, let me make this more interesting!" yelled Star, scaring a few students and teachers. There was a blinding light and out came Sally Jackson, Gabe Ugliano, Mr. and Mrs. Bobofit, and parents of a few others.

After a happy reunion (mostly Percy and Sally; the others just screamed at their parents), the school started to read the book.

"I Accidentally Vaporize My Pre – Algebra Teacher" read Mrs. Winter, the science teacher. Everyone's mouth fell open.

"Did I vaporize Mrs. Dodds...?" Percy asked nervously.

"Look, I didn't want to be a half-blood."

"What's a half-blood?" asked one of the students named Carolina Harvard. She was super smart, but was put in Yancy because of her big ego.

"No idea," came the general response. Mr. Brunner, Grover, Mrs. Dodds, and Sally just bit their lips in worry (Sally) or shock (Grover, Chiron) and anticipation (Mrs. Dodds).

"If you're reading this because you think you might be one, my advice is:"

"NO!" yelled everyone except for smelly Gabe who was really bored. "Your advice is horrible!"

Percy just sat there, offended.

"close this book right now. Believe whatever lie your mom or dad told you about your birth, and try to lead a normal life."

"Um... okay!" A student named Amanda Simons (who was put in Yancy for her OCD) went up and closed the book, earning a slap from Mrs. Winter.

"Being a half – blood is dangerous. It's scary. Most of the time, it gets you killed in painful, nasty ways."

"Ouch." People said.

"How come I don't know I'm a half blood?" Percy asked, and was ignored.

"If you're a normal kid, reading this because you think it's fiction, great. Read on. I envy you for being able to believe that none of this ever happened."

"Ouch." People said again.

"Your life must be really horrible, Percy." Said one of the kids near him named Anthony Ants (put in Yancy because his parents wanted to get rid of him -_-)

"But if you recognize yourself in these pages―if you feel something stirring inside―stop reading immediately. You might be one of us. And once you know that, it's only a matter of time before they sense it too, and they'll come for you."

"..." Nancy started to wonder what was so bad being a half blood, and her parents wondered what the heck was a half blood.

"Don't say I didn't warn you."

"Dramatic much?" said James Buffalo, the class clown (put in because he's a big troublemaker).

"My name is Percy Jackson."

"Uh, DUH," said Trinity Beauregard (the cousin of Silena O.o), one of the "populars" and a good friend of Nancy. (Put in because she's a spoiled brat).

"I'm twelve years old. Until a few months ago, I was a boarding student at Yancy Academy, a private school for troubled kids in upstate New York."

"HEY! WE AREN'T TROUBLED!" The kids yelled as the parents and teachers rolled their eyes.

"Am I a troubled kid?"