Chappie 4- Grover unexpectedly loses his pants

No one spoke for a long time. At least, to the half-bloods. It was only ten seconds. Then they all started to yell.

"Where are we?!" (Annabeth)

"Grover!" (satyrs)

"Shut up you brats!" (Dionysus (yes he's here too haha ima make Percy suffer as much as I can-))

"Alia? Daisy?" (Zoe (YES THE HUNTERS ARE HERE TOO))

"Chiron!" (Almost all half-bloods)

"Ooh, look! Let's loot them!" (Stolls)

"Oh no you don't!" (Katie)

"OMG THIS BENCH IS MADE OUT OF WOOD!" (Miranda)

"Shut up punks!" (Clarisse)

"..." (Luke)

"OUCH!" (Will)

"Sorry Will! I forgot I was holding hot iron!" (Beckendorf)

"MY MAKEUP!" (Drew)
"Shut up Drew!" (Aphrodite cabin)

"QUIET!" yelled Star. She private messaged the half bloods that they were reading and the mortals didn't know about gods yet.

"Okay, these are campers from CHB. You'll learn what CHB is later on." Star said.

"Grover Unexpectedly Loses His Pants" Trinity started reading.

'Uh-oh" thought all half-bloods.

"Confession time: I ditched Grover as soon as we got to the bus terminal."

"RUDE! Yelled the siblings and the demigods wondered what the Hades was going on.

"I know, I know. It was rude."

"At least he knows..." muttered someone.

"But Grover was freaking me out, looking at me like I was a dead man, muttering "Why does this always happen?" and "Why does it always have to be sixth grade?"

"That IS freaky." Said Kaitlyn.

"Yeah."

"Whenever he got upset, Grover's bladder acted up, so I wasn't surprised when, as soon as we got off the bus, he made me promise to wait for him, then made a beeline for the restroom. Instead of waiting, I got my suitcase, slipped outside, and caught the first taxi uptown."

'This is NOT good.' Thought Chiron.

"East One-hundred-and-fourth and First," I told the driver."

"Can I visit you?"

"Shut up Noah."

"A word about my mother, before you meet her. Her name is Sally Jackson and she's the best person in the world,"

Everyone cooed as Sally blushed.

"Which just proves my theory that the best people have the rottenest luck."

"Wait what?"

"Her own parents died in a plane crash when she was five, and she was raised by an uncle who didn't care much about her. She wanted to be a novelist, so she spent high school working to save enough money for a college with a good creative-writing program. Then her uncle got cancer, and she had to quit school her senior year to take care of him. After he died, she was left with no money, no family, and no diploma."

Everyone felt bad for Sally. She seemed like a good parent.

"The only good break she ever got was meeting my dad."