The girls bathroom

CONTAINS - SMUT AND DRUG AND SELF HARM USE
I walk in and saw Sam on her knees bobbing her head back and fourth and standing up I saw Kyler. Oh my fucking GOD. My sister was giving that scum a blowie. I am red and blood and pus inside i scream "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK SAM ! WITH THIS DICK" I run out gagging too myself. What the FAWK just happened. My eyes are bleeding. Eli calls me

 Eli calls me

I answer. "Eli You will never believe what I just saw get your ass here" I whispered "Meet me in car park ASAP" he said "Okay I'm closer too there anyway" I said disgustedly.

I'm in the car park scrolling through Insta "Hey Kitty what did you want too speak about" he said coming around the corner "ok tell me you won't tell anyone this , I saw Sam giving Kyler a blow job !" I said laughing "OH MY GOD AND YOU SAW" he said almost wetting his pants "YES". We hear a beep from a car horn "Y/N get in now and you bet she told you" Sam rolls her eyes. We both get in. "Ok here's the deal ... you do not tell mum and dad and Antonio or anyone about this ok ?" I grab control of the radio "what's in it for us I say" fiddling with the radio "Um .. I will drive you too school everyday until you get your licence" she says whilst grabbing my hand of her radio I look over my shoulder too Eli with a look he nods his head and I say "deal". We get back too our houses "hey I'm going too Eli's too chill for a bit tell mum and dad' I say " ok but stay out of trouble don't do what me and Kyler where doing ok ?" She says with a concerned look I turn around and walk into Eli's house. I walk into his house. The atmosphere was tight. Mr Moskowitz and Mrs where fighting. Eli sneaks me in and makes a sh symbol over his mouth. We go too his room. "What was that -" I get cut off Eli starts bawling "they are getting a divorce dad had an affair on mum" I went too sit next too Eli I put my shoulder over him "Eli I'm sorry" I whisper in his ear he flings my arm of him "Y/N GET OFF ME. I HATE YOU. GET OUT." He lashes out at me. "what was that for Eli ? I've always been here for you" I say while storming out. I run down his stairs whipping my tears away. I've always been there. Always been his friend. Always fighted his bully's for him. And he does that too me. Just kicked me out. I run into the house and go too my room and lock my door I fall onto my bed and my tear dropped out of my eye onto my floral pillow and I scream. Why did he do it too me all I said was I'm sorry about his parents he's lucky I've never met mine. I grab my knife out my draw and I put it up too my wrist and cut. It felt so good. I get the weed I have out of my cupboard and open my windows and smoke it. "Kitty dinners ready" Amanda shouts upstairs. "FUCK" I Blew my cigarette out and threw it on the grass. JI quickly through on some clothes.

I threw on my jumper and shorts even though I'm insecure of my legs

I threw on my jumper and shorts even though I'm insecure of my legs. And headed down stairs too diner.