I love you Y/N

INCLUDES SOME SMUT AND MENTION OF (SEXUAL ASSUALT/ABUSE , SUICIDE , SELF HARM , DRUGS AND LOVE)
Y/N POV -
I hate myself. I hate myself. I hate myself. I hate myself. "I HATE MYSELF" I scream. I'm freezing cold but I don't care. I put in my EarPods and okay the song on me and Eli's shared playlist and play High Enough by K.Flay and skate as fast as I can. I see a car speeding towards me..
Elis POV -
OH MY FUCKING GOD. ITS Y/N. I drive faster and a pass her I roll down my window and yell "Y/N ITS ELI GET IN NOW"
"Eli I can't I'm not going home" Kitty says whilst getting of her skateboard and sitting on the ground near the street crying into her arms. I open the car door and the song Space song by Beach House is playing. Y/N please I love you a tear rolls down my cheek. I run up too Y/N she look up at me and asks "are you being serious ?" she says whipping away her tears chucking. "Yes I always have Y/N since I met you when you were 4" I whisper too her whilst picking her up.
Y/N POV -
I love Eli too. I tell him whilst he picks me up "Eli I love you too". We are in the rain with each other my legs rapped around his torso just like this and our lips touched.

 We are in the rain with each other my legs rapped around his torso just like this and our lips touched

Just in the rain and not as VSCO. "Let's get you home too my house , princess" he whispered in my ear.
We get into his mums car. His hair all wet him just in his boxer shorts. Me in my hoodie. Both of us just soaking wet. "Hey so I was wondering" he holds my hand "Y/N will you be my girlfriend... you will my first girlfriend" he says looking down at our hands.
"Eli I'm sorry" I say he quickly takes his hands of me "no I mean Yes Eli I want you too be my boyfriend but can we take it slow ? You know I don't want what happened with my old foster I just don't think I could ever really enjoy it again" I say tearing up
"Hey , hey it's ok" he puts his hand on my thigh "we can take it as slow as you want."