Chapter 1 - Delivery

I groaned looking in my wardrobe, how can I own so much clothing but still not know what the fuck to wear, leaning back on my bed as my eyes scanned through the wardrobe.
"Fuck it" I sighed and picked up blue ripped mom jeans, a white turtleneck and a blue red plaid oversized shirt, I preferred tighter clothes usually but on lazy days the baggier look is my favourite.
I threw my hair up in a ponytail and applied a little amount of makeup, being only eyeliner, mascara and a small amount of blush.
I flinched slightly at the sudden bang coming from my bedroom door, swinging open my brother peeked his head through the door "Come on don't be forever or I'm leaving without you" Taketora's head hanging sideways out of the door, I quickly put on my shoes before standing up and glancing over at him "Yeah ok I'm done, we still picking up meat buns?"
With no response he began walking out to the living room, following behind I swung my bag onto my back and clicked my fingers trying to get his attention "I'll pay for them if you stop ignoring me" I looked over at him as I saw his body halt, his hands quickly grabbing mine as he pulled me to the front door "BYE MUM!" Taketora yelled as he dragged me out to the car, I chuckled following behind him and chucked my bag into the car.
I buckled myself in as Taketora began to drive, I could make my own way to school but honestly I'm too lazy and wanna take advantage of the fact that he can drive and I can't.
The wind blew my hair back as I hung my head out of the window, going to school was like a chore some days, some days I wanted to go and see my friends and some days I wouldn't even want to get out of bed. It's not like I didn't have friends I had a regular amount of friends and was widely known only mainly as Kiyoko's friend and Taketora's sister, but I was okay with that.
"Right we're here gimme your card and I'll get the meat buns" Taketora quickly parked as he grabbed his sunglasses, always wearing those stupid sunglasses in any hope to find any attractive women, knowing I had nothing on my credit card I handed it to him "Can you get me a iced tea as-well please?" I yawned leaning back in the car seat as he nodded walking in the shop.

After finally getting the food and my iced tea we got to school, i walked through the corridors and kept to myself, a crowd of footsteps quickly approached from behind me as I watched a group of guys zoom past me, recognising one of them being Tanaka Ryuunosuke.
Tanaka has a thing for Kiyoko and tries flirting with her a lot, Kiyoko rejecting him every time but he never really takes the hint, he does it mainly as an ongoing joke now instead of actually harassing her.
"(Y/n)! Over here!"Kiyoko stood by her locker calling me over, her hand waving high above her head as I walked towards her, Tanaka stood by her side as per usual "I'm serious if you need a bodyguard I'm your guy, you wouldn't even need to pay me or give me anything just look in my direction and I'll take that as payment" Tanaka leant on the locker, I stifled a laugh and looked down at my phone trying not to pry on their conversation.
"I can fight for myself Tanaka, I appreciate though" Kiyoko pat his chest gently before Tanaka walked away, I watched him leave and couldn't help but admire his outfit.
Tanaka dressed in what I could only call lazy street wear, all loose and comfortable clothes with branded sneakers or converses and not a lot of accessories, just this one black beanie with patches along the band and his ears ever so slightly stretched.
"Ooo checking out tanaka I see?" Kiyoko teased, I shook my head out of the daze and chuckled itching the back of my neck "god no he's to loud, he's got good style though"
That was a half lie, yes he had good style but he also was attractive in some weird way, but I couldn't admit that to her I'd never hear the end of it.
My body came to a sudden jolt as I felt my balance falling towards the locker, I looked up and saw Oikawa looking down on me, a smirk plastered across his face as he chuckled
"watch it skank" he snarled, Kiyoko sighed and went to say something to him before I kicked his shin "what is your problem gerbil-boy, has anyone told you your facial features are way to small for your gigantic head?" I snapped and adjusted the strap on my bag, Oikawa stepping infront of me about to shove me again before Kiyoko stood inbetween us, with her reputation with Tanaka's group nobody really fucked with her else they'd have enemies for life.
"Better watch yourself" Oikawa growled before walking off, I took a deep breath and watched him leave as my eyes went back to Kiyoko about to thank her, I opened my mouth to speak to only be interrupted by the bell ringing, letting out a sigh I adjusted my posture and took a sip of my iced tea "I'll meet you at lunch, our normal spot??" I raised an eyebrow as Kiyoko nodded in response, I walked off to my first class for the day being science, which was practically a break session since Mr.Laisor doesn't really care for teasing any of us.