Chapter 3- m&m's

I woke up to the sound of Taketora's grunts as he slumped around the house, I shot myself up and peeked my head through the door and saw him hanging over the banister with his head in his hands "how's your hangover?" I raised an eyebrow and leant against my doorframe, Taketora groaned in response as his body slowly fell to the floor, curling up on the floor in a ball.
"Looks like I'm walking to school then" I chuckled and walked to my room, throwing on a black skirt and a oversized jumper with some knee high socks as it began getting colder. I brushed my hair back leaving it to fall past my shoulders, while putting on my makeup my glance kept on going back to the bag I had on my table with Tanaka's jumper in, the smell of the brownies surrounding the room.
I finished getting ready and chucked on a pair of black boots before walking out, I know I could technically take Taketora's car to school but I don't want to risk being caught driving when I'm not meant to.
I held the bag close to my side as I walked down the street, my hand digging into my bag pocket taking out my phone and seeing a unknown number call me, my guess it being Kuroo.
I ignored the number and kept on walking before I felt a car slow down behind me
"Hey! Hey (y/n)! You want a ride?" I heard yelling behind me, I turned around and saw Kuroo hanging out of the driver side window, Kenma sat in the back seat as the passenger door was empty, I wouldn't say no to a free ride
"Sure!" I smiled and got in the passenger side and put my bags down by my feet, adjusting the skirt as I crossed my legs over and pulled the seatbelt over my chest.
"Ooo what's in there, it smells lush" Kuroo hummed as he drove, his eyes glancing down to the bag with Tanaka's jumper in it, I dug into my bag and grabbed my tub of brownies and opened it, offering it to Kuroo and Kenma.
They both took one and was quick to try it, hums escaping from both of their lips as i closed the tub sticking it back in my bag
"These are amazing oh my god, I'd pay you to make me my lunch"Kenma spoke quietly from behind, I chuckled and leant back in my seat, at least I now know Tanaka would like them.

"You seriously should've been there the party was insane!" Kiyoko chirped, showing me photos and videos of all the guys drunk out of their minds, One video being of Tanaka and noya both shirtless trying to balance bottles on their chests, I chuckled to myself "maybe next time" I smiled before feeling a shove on the back of me, I jolted forward and turned around seeing Oikawa tower over me "it was a great party, would be a shame if you started to come. Don't want you sleeping with all of them and turning it into a whore-house" A smirk spread across Oikawa's face as I felt my chest ping, I couldn't lie; every time he gives me these snarky comments I feel myself break bit by bit.
"Fuck off Oikawa." Kiyoko attempted to stand up for me, only to be shot down instantly by another one of Oikawa's remarks.
"Oh I know the girl with 20 bodyguards but no boyfriend is trying to say something to me" Oikawa let out a laugh, I grit my teeth and held onto the bag, him talking shit about me is one thing but taking it out on Kiyoko is another.
I let my arms fall to my side as I held onto the bag, my grip getting tighter as I stepped up to Oikawa "you know what, you talk a lot about how I got no friends but where's your 'squad' gone? Finally left your ass after realising how much of a mummy-issue little prick you are?" The urge to jump up and smack the smirk off of his slimy little face was astronomical, Oikawa went to raise his hand at me before a figure blocked the way, standing inbetween us both.
"Hey bro!I thought I told you to back your rat ass off of (y/n)? I knew you were fucked up in the head, didn't know that affected you remembering basic instructions mutt." Tanaka's voice boomed, a lot more deeper than his usual voice, this time anger filled his vocals as I could feel the heat of anger radiate off of his body.
My grip loosened as I felt Kiyoko's arms snake around me in an embrace, my body frozen as I watched tanaka
"why are you protecting that slut? she giving you quickies in the bathroom during lunch?" Oikawa smirked before having his body tumble to the floor, Tanaka's fist connecting to his jaw as he swung knocking Oikawa down, my eyes widened as Tanaka pounced ontop of Oikawa, taking grip of his collar pulling him up
"Ok, pretty boy maybe you don't understand me. If you don't leave (y/n) alone I'll make your face so swollen you'd fit in on the set of the goonies" it wasn't long until Noya and the other guys came scrambling over, Noya rushing to grab Tanaka's arm and pulling him off of Oikawa, Oikawa gave me one last glance before storming off wiping the blood draining from his nose.
"What the hell dude you could get suspended!" Noya smacked the side of Tanaka's head, Tanaka's face didn't crack and stayed the same as he watched Oikawa leave, once Oikawa was out of sight, Tanaka's eyes went to mine as he spun around "you two alright?" I nodded and tightened the grip on the bag, not knowing if now was the right time to give it to him.

The rest of the day went by as per usual, I left my 4th period and walked to my locker as it was now free period.
"Hey (y/n)!" I heard from down the hall, I turned my head and saw Tanaka walking towards me before he stopped, his hand placed on the back of his neck as he looked down towards me "I just wanted to check how you were, he nearly hit you then" Tanaka sighed, I shrugged and leant against my locker looking up at the boy, his usual goofy face was now an awkward expression.
"Yeah I'm fine, by the way here's your jumper back, I made you some brownies to say thank you" I smiled and handed him the bag, tanaka took the bag in his grasp as he looked into it, his head practically hiding in the bag as he pulled out a brownie and shoved one in his mouth, his eyes widening as he looked towards me "IT HAS M&M'S IN IT. SECRET BROWNIE" he squealed like a child as he scoffed his face with them, not like I gave him extra to share but at least he likes them, I chuckled and crossed my arms over my chest watching the boy lick his fingers in satisfaction.
"Maybe I should bake you things whenever you do nice things for me"
Tanaka nodded and leant against the locker, wiping the crumbs off of his mouth with his sleeve as he looked around checking if anyone was near "you still haven't told anyone right?" He spoke quietly, I shook my head and looked up at him as I got a whiff of his cologne, my face heating up slightly before he backed up again. "Haven't even told Kiyoko, it's your news to tell not mine" I shrugged and watched a smile creep up on the boys face, his hand raised to pat me on the head and kiss my forehead, I chuckled and watched him begin to walk away "order tonight, I need to repay the favour for the brownies"