Chapter 5 - You Look Terrible

It's been a couple weeks since Tanaka came over, things felt a little less tense between us as we now found ourselves smiling to each other in the halls.
I watched tanaka pass by as I gave him a soft smile as he mirrored the same, a closed eye smile spread across his face as we crossed paths "ok you're gonna have to tell me, why are you and tanaka smiling each other so much? Is there something going on?" Kiyoko laughed as she nudged my arm, I always told Kiyoko everything so it was weird not telling her about the interaction we had in the bathroom.
I looked to both sides of me checking that both Tanaka and Taketora were nowhere around before leaning against a locker and gripping onto the strap of my backpack
"Right so turns out Taketora was at the same party that you were at last month and they became friends, so tanaka came over a couple weeks ago to spend the night and we were talking and at the end of the night he saw me putting lip balm on and insisted I put some on him and I shit you not we were inches apart" I chuckled as Kiyoko's eyes widened, her hands raised to my shoulders as she began shaking me erratically in excitement, a wide smile smearing across her face
"Wait really?! Awwww you and tanaka would be so cute if anything does happen" Kiyoko held onto my shoulders slowly stopping from shaking me, I huffed out a laugh as I looked back at the black haired girl.
I liked mine and Tanaka's friendship, even if my brother may not be a big fan of his sister getting along with his new friend.
"We're just friends stay back down to earth Kiyoko" I chuckled.

It was the last class of the day, science.
Science was one of the 3 classes that I shared with Tanaka that was without Oikawa, it felt like peace without him.
I slumped down into my desk chair and propped my bag down onto the floor, the sound of tapping came from behind me as I turned around and saw Tanaka swinging on his chair "you're gonna crack your skull open if you keep on doing that" I raised my eyebrow at the boy as he leant further back as a smirk spread on his face, seconds passed before the legs of the chair began to buckle as it fell, Tanaka's head impacting on the floor.
I snorted out a laugh and pulled my hand onto my mouth trying to muffle my cackles
"Fucking idiot"

Tanaka glared at me before getting himself up, swapping his chair over and tucking it under the table as he sat down, I calmed my chuckles as class began to start.
I picked up my notebook from my bag and started a new page, my hand skimming the paper as I wrote in the date at the top.
The class went by as normal, tanaka being his usual loud and obnoxious self and getting the class split between being distracted and paying attention to the task at hand.
"Tanaka has anyone ever told you to shut the fuck up? Maybe mummy or daddy should've stapled your mouth shut growing up"
Olivia snapped, Olivia was practically like a female Oikawa to Tanaka just less on the physical side of being a bitch.
I kept my head down glancing over at Olivia through the corner of my eye watching the smirk on her face grow seeing Tanaka's face scrunch up, he never gave much reaction to her but I'm guessing his parents are a touchy topic for him.
"Awh does fatty have both mummy and daddy issues?"
She spat out with a laugh following behind, Tanaka was now visably showing he was getting uncomfortable and the teacher just stood idly by like this was a viable punishment for him for distracting the class.
She was a stone cold bitch like Oikawa, knowing this pain too well I lifted my head up and turned my head towards her.

"Wow you're kinda a bitch, what did he ever do to you?" I put my pen down and crossed my legs over, my body turning in her direction as her eyes darted from Tanaka to me.
"I'm sorry did Oikawa's lil bitch say something?"
Olivia scoffed holding her hand up to her chest, I furrowed my eyebrows and looked over at Tanaka as he listened in subtlety to not bring anymore attention from Olivia to him.
"Is your life that boring that you gotta harass guys who are just trying to live? Bit sad"
I raised my eyebrow and watched her face scrunch up as she shot up, what I said plucking a string in her chest resulting in her anger.
"Watch what you say next bitch I won't hesitate to drop your ass"
She snapped and stormed over to me, our height being the same not making me feel a single bit intimidated even if this would be my first ever fight, definitely gonna get my ass kicked.
Why was I still carrying this on?
I know what it's like to be constantly harassed by Oikawa so seeing tanaka go through the same makes me furious, I don't want anyone to feel what I feel, especially if it's Tanaka.