B̷o̷n̷u̷s̷ ̷C̷h̷a̷p̷t̷e̷r̷

Y'all wanna know what happened that night ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's the end of chapter 40, btw. If you forgot, take a quick look! (I had to lol)

So, obviously this chapter is mature, r-rated shit. Parental guidance needed, lmao. Anyways, enjoy~

-----------

Yoongi tightened his hold on the other's body, as he pressed a soft kiss on the other's clothed shoulder, feeling Jimin shudder at that.

"That's all I ask for."

Jimin tightened his arms and legs around Yoongi's body, wanting to have him as close as possible. Yoongi widened his eyes at that slightly, as they were unbelievably close next to each other, Jimin was squeezing the hell out of the elder.

"I'm dying here," he whispered into Jimin's ear, who pouted slightly, but said nothing. 

Yoongi noticed how Jimin was playing with the bottom of his hair softly. Not saying anything first, the elder gripped Jimin's waist before placing a delicate kiss on his clothed shoulder. 

Jimin froze at that sudden action, but Yoongi didn't stop there. His lips continued place soft pecks on his shoulder, moving towards his neck---Jimin nearly shivered at that pleasure. At the softness.

Yoongi pulled his shirt down slightly, the cloth falling down only just, he nuzzled his nose softly on his bare shoulders, making Jimin take a deep breath. His heart was beating out of his chest---that he didn't know what'd happened to him, if something more happens. 

The elder hummed slightly, before going back to kissing his neck, that Jimin had to bite his lips to hold himself from moaning. Before Jimin could do anything, Yoongi moved away from the wall, adjusting the younger by wrapping his arms around him securely. 

Jimin still didn't say anything, as he felt the other rub his back up and worth, with Yoongi towards the bed---and the younger knew what was going to happen next.

And he wanted it.

"Hyung...," he said in a low voice, when he felt Yoongi bite into his neck softly. Very softly, that Jimin nearly thought, Yoongi wouldn't go hard on him. 

"You want it?" The elder asked softly, as both of them fell on the bed. 

Before Jimin could say anything, Yoongi moved closer to him, holding him just right between his arms, looking up at the younger with fond eyes. He could hear Jimin's irregular heartbeat, and---he loved it.

Jimin looked at him for a few seconds, looking at how Yoongi was top of him, with his hands around his torso, so close---yet so far, wanting to become one. Wanting to have that precious intimate moment. He didn't think twice about cupping the latter's cheeks between his small hands, the cheeks getting squished---and then, joined their lips together.

It was so soft, so... overwhelming and passionate---nothing like the dirty kiss they had minutes earlier. 

It was their third time kissing already, and their heartbeats were still irregular and messy.

It was as if they are dying to be with each other, dying to show their feelings openly.

Yoongi closed his eyes, before hovering over the younger completely, moving his lips perfectly against Jimin's, feeling every inch of the thick lips. 

Jimin let out a small moan when the felt the other put a bit more pressure, which came out muffled. Yoongi pulled away immediately, hearing that sound from him, looking at Jimin directly. The younger fiddled with the other's shirt collar, the embarrassment raising in him, as he looked away.