The First Performance

As you step into the bright white dance Studio, you can see all of your students fangirling and fanboying to the sight of the world-famous K-pop group Black pink. As a choreographer, this was a pretty big deal. Your latest project wasn't just some local talent or artist you pulled of the street. This was black pink for god's sake. You were shy but confident in the long hours of work you put into this piece. You had been teaching the girls this choreo for over a couple of weeks or so in hopes, they would memorize it to perfection. Today was their first time performing the whole dance and it was the first recording of a collaboration between 1 million dance studio and black pink. You were usually very calm when you danced since it was an outlet for you to express yourself but for whatever reason this time you were anything but calm. And it didn't help that cute ass Rosé had been obviously flirting with you for the past two weeks. Her sweet smile, cute chubby cheeks, and sexy Australian accent all made it nearly impossible to do your job.

  *Time Skip (about 15 to 20 min)*

It was just five minutes away from the set performance time when Rosé came into the dance room with a shy look on her face, holding a bright red bouquet of roses in her hands. Honest to God, she looked so beautiful just by standing there in sweat pants, a t-shirt, and pink blushing cheeks. You caught yourself staring into her dark brown eyes for way too long then you were supposed to. You quickly looked away and pretending to dig in your bag for something. You look up trying to seem as natural as possible but your heart stopped a little when you saw her standing directly in front of you.

"Ummm

"Ummm... These are for you." Rosé said nervously handing you the bouquet. You looked down at the flowers then looked up at Rosé giving her a look of confusion. 

"For-r me?" you muttered. 

"Yes," she chuckled. "I just wanted to thank you for being such an amazing dance teacher. Oh, I almost forgot. Here's the card but don't read it now. Read it once you reach home. Okay?" 

"Oh okay. Thank you so much." 

You stood there smiling as you smelled the lovely flowers Rosé had got you. Before walking away Rosé turned to you and gave you a little wink. Your heart fluttered as you froze in shock. Trying to normalize the situation you quickly got everyone in formation. You went over the choreography one final time, making sure no one had any questions or made any mistakes. After you called the camera crew in to start recording the dance video. It went super well. Everyone had amazing musicality, everyone danced with passion, and no one made a single mistake. At the end of the recording, you congratulated everyone for doing such an amazing job. 

"Great job guys, I can't put into words how proud of you I am

"Great job guys, I can't put into words how proud of you I am. You did absolutely perfectly. We only had to record once." you cheered.

"Well, we only had the best dance teacher anyone could ask for." Rosé said smirking. You were a little hesitant with your response since you were once again flustered by the words of Rosé Park. 

"Or I just have the best student anyone could ask for" you replied, winking at Rosé, making her heart flutter for a change.