★ ~ • Chapter -18 • ~ ★

• vote • comment•

*After 1 week*

In this 1 week, 7 days went normal as it would. They go to their school, come home, play with the puppies, have dinner and sleep.

1:30 AM
Adrian looks at the clock and suddenly his eyes sparkle in excitement. He turns around to see Nevan sitting still in the bed with expression less face as if he was bored. "Babe, listen. I have an idea to release your boredom." Adrian says looking at Nevan. "What is it babe?" Nevan says with a blank look. "Let's watch a movie." Adrian says. Nevan rolls his eyes in bored way and says, "baby, we already have watched many movies, which one now?". Adrian picks him up and Nevan shrieks. "Babe what are you doing? Mom might wake up! Put me down!!" He says in a hushing tone. Adrian doesn't say anything and softly places him on the couch. He goes to a nearby room and brings a blanket. Nevan sees that Adrian is now smiling widely in excitement and is coming closer. "We're about to see a horror movie." Adrian says smiling. "What!! A horror movie?! Babe you know I'm scared of that shit!! I can't." Nevan says a bit panicking. "Nev, nev calm down, I'm here with you. That's why I bought a blanket. We'll snuggle closer and watch it. Seems okay?" He asks. Nevan calms down and then says with a scared look. "Okay, but don't leave me alone." He says cutely. "Off course honey I won't. Let's just watch the movie okay." Adrian says as he brings Nevan closer to him.

2:15AM

After watching few scenes into it, Adrian seems excited for the rest of the movie, while Nevan is hugging the blanket and barely looking at the TV screen. A jump scare comes. "Ahhhh!!! Shit! Shit!" Nevan screams out loud when Adrian's lips shuts him up. Adrian bites nevan's lips and Nevan let's out a painful moan. They part away and Nevan looks at Adrian. "Why?" Nevan questions. "To shut you up. Remember my mom and dad are here. So better control yourself or else I'll shut you up like this whenever you shout." Adrian says looking at the TV screen. Nevan sighs and looks back at the screen.

2:50 AM

Adrian is sitting calmly on the couch, and Nevan is still not leaving the blanket. In case of a jump scare, he uses the blanket to cover his eyes. Nevan looks at the clock and gets scared again. He silently nudges Adrian's shirt. Adrian looks at him. "Yes Nev?" He asks. "B-babe it's almost 3AM. You know what that means." Nevan says in a low voice. "Babe it's okay, I'm here nothing can happen." Adrian pecks his forehead and continues watching the movie. Shit! Nevan mentally cursed.

3:25 AM

The movie is about to end. You all know what comes at the end of the horror movie? The main character fight the ghost or the Satan's in the movie. So there it is, fight is going on in the movie between the main character and the ghost. The main character is walking silently in a hallway when a dark creepy figure pops up on the screen.

Adrian flinches a bit at this look, and the scene goes away

Adrian flinches a bit at this look, and the scene goes away. He looks towards Nevan who is crying hard hugging the blanket in his hands. "Oh my god, babe, babe what's wrong? Did this movie scare you? Nev please speak up." Adrian panics looking at Nevan. Still Nevan doesn't stop crying, and tears start falling down his cheeks, weting the blanket. Adrian sighs and shuts off the TV. He takes Nevan in his arms and carries him in their room. As Adrian is holding him, he feels that Nevan is now shaking a bit is crying harder. He tries placing Nevan in the bed, but Nevan won't let go off his shirt. Adrian sighs and gets in bed with him. "Babe, shhh... I'm here don't worry." Adrian says hugging him tightly and bringing him closer. Nevan is still crying at bit as he still snuggles close to Adrian, grabbing his loose shirt.

After few hours, Adrian is still awake, keeping his eyes open. He still has his hands wrapped around nevan's waist. Adrian's eyes feel heavier but he shakes his head and wakes up again. Nevan is still turning around as he's not able to sleep. The dark horror figure still pops up in his mind. He comes closer to Adrian and burrows his head under him. "Shh, babe...don't worry..I'm still...here." he says yawning. After few hours, both of them sleep beside each other hugging.

*Morning*

Nevan is the first to wake up. As he wakes up he is surprised seeing the position they were sleeping in. Adrian was almost falling off the bed, blanket was fallen down and Nevan was still holding Adrian's hand. Nevan wakes up and nudges Adrian. "Adrian, wake up..." As he says it, Adrian opens his eyes, but loosening the grip, he falls down on the ground with a thump. "Damn.." Adrian says getting up. "Oh, morning Nev." Adrian says pecking his lips. "Yea morning." Nevan says without looking at him. Adrian notices it and holds nevan's chin to make him look at Adrian. "Tell me what's wrong? Did I do something to you yesterday?" He asks. Nevan faces away and glares at him. "Yes you did. You made me see that horror movie at midnight. You almost gave me a heart attack." Nevan says with a bit anger. But for some reason, Adrian finds it cute. Adrian laughs at bit and says, "sorry, I was just helping with your boredom. I didn't knew you would get a panic attack for watching that horror movie." Adrian says. Nevan's eyes widen a bit. How does he know I get panic attacks watching horror movies? Nevan shakes his head and looks at Adrian. "Ah, I'm sorry bout that. I hated horror stuff from childhood." Nevan says looking away. "You don't have to be. It's okay." Adrian says kissing him on the lips. "Come, let's have a bath and go downstairs. Anyways today is Saturday, we'll see what to do." Adrian says and they both go in the bathroom to shower.

"This time you washed my hair perfectly." Nevan says smiling. "I know right." Adrian says. "But I missed something." He says. "And what is that?" Nevan asks. "I forgot to give you a shower kiss." Adrian says smirking. Nevan's eyes widen and he looks at Adrian. "Oh lord babe, cut it. Give it next time." Nevan says winking at him. "Is it?" Adrian says smiling and he starts tickling Nevan. "Babe, babe stop!" Nevan shouts and and starts laughing as adrian tickles him continually. Nevan rolls on the floor clutching his stomach and laughing loud. "Adrian, s-stop...." Adrian stops and smiles. Nevan gets up from the floor holding his stomach. "Crap, my stomach hurts now." Adrian chuckles and sits on the couch. That's when tannie and leo come running towards them. Adrian holds tannie in his arms and plays with it, while Nevan plays with leo with a dog toy.

"Hello boys. It's been a while since we haven't went somewhere. Let's go to beach tomorrow." Rosie says excited. "Wow mom, what a great idea. Sure we will." Adrian says with tannie in his hands. "Btw, tomorrow midnight I heard someone scream. Did you hear it?" Rosie asks looking at both of them. Nevan gets embarrassed and hides behind Adrian. "Oh, mom it was Nevan, we were watching a horror movie in the midnight." Adrian says moving away and goes to kitchen to grab some water. "Bet you enjoyed didn't you Nevan?" Rosie asks to Nevan. He is about to answer when Adrian says cutting him off, "no mom, he didn't. He cried and had a panic attack after watching it." Rosie gasps. "Then how dare you show him that movie?" Rosie says in a fun sarcastic way. Nevan smiles and goes to the kitchen to grab a granola bar.

*At night*

"Good night mom" Adrian says heading upstairs with Nevan following him behind. "Good night love." Rosie says and goes to her room. "Tomorrow is going to be fun." Nevan says laying at the bed and looking at the ceiling. "Yes it is." Adrian says kissing nevan's lips. "Well good night." Nevan says and goes to sleep. Adrian hums in approval, pecks nevan's forehead and goes to sleep after.

*******************************

Author park here,

Hello, ik this is getting a bit boring. I'll try my best to make it entertaining after. Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter. Stay tuned for the next chapter.

See y'all
Sarangheyo
💜💜💜