★ ~ • Chapter -48 • ~ ★

• vote • comment •

No one's POV:

"Forgot me Nevan?"

Nevan soon recognised who it was. That dark, strict and harsh voice.

Adrian is standing near the staircase watching Nevan, standing there completely frozen on spot.

"D-dad?..." Nevan asks lightly in shock. The figure chuckles. "That's right Nevan. It's me." Stefan says.

Adrian couldn't listen so he comes closer to Nevan. "Baby, who is- " he couldn't finish his line as he sees Stefan standing there.

Anger soon comes in Adrian's body as he clenched his jaw. "What are you doing here?" He asks.

"You better stay out of it boy. Don't mess with me." Stefan says glaring at Adrian.

Adrian rolls his eyes and tries his best to control his anger. "Dad...how? You were prisoned for 7 years. How did you..." Nevan asks still shocked as Stefan was supposed to be in jail.

"Don't ask about that dipshit. I came here for an important work with you." He says coldly to him.

"I ran from the jail to kill someone but also to settle you." Stefan says.

Adrian listens to him with angry eyes, crossing his arms.

"What! To kill?" Nevan asks a bit loudly. He sighs and looks at Stefan with anger. "I really don't fucking care whom you are about to kill, but what about me? Haven't you troubled me too much?" Nevan asks.

Stefan laughs and comes closer to Nevan. "Don't make me trouble you again. Listen to me, and you won't get troubled." He says in his deep voice.

Nevan rolls his eyes. "as if I fucking care." He says.

"You weren't this cold Nevan? What happened to you? Did this stupid ass "boyfriend" did something to you?" Stefan asks glaring at Adrian.

"Don't you dare say anything to Adrian. And about to my behavior towards you?! You killed my mom, it's all your fucking fault!" Nevan says fuming with anger.

"Don't talk about her. I came here for some important work. Just listen to it." Stefan says.

"Right when you were born, I have the right to rule on you. So you'll do what I say." Stefan says.

"I'm not doing anything you say! It's my life and you were never in it or never will be." Nevan shouts.

Stefan clenches his jaw and slaps Nevan hard on his face. "Don't forget, you are my son. Your life does not matter to me." Stefan says.

Adrian gasps and shoves Stefan away, making Stefan fall down. "Leave the house right now! You have no right on nevan's life. He's a free person and can do whatever he likes. You're not the one to rule over him!" Adrian shouts.

Nevan stands there looking at adrian with teary eyes.

"Your boyfriend pisses me off." Stefan says. "Roger! Ed! Come right now." He shouts and 2 hefty guys enter the house with guns in their hands.

"Do something of this stupid boyfriend of his." Stefan says getting up.

"No! Don't do anything to him!" Nevan shouts and starts going towards Adrian but Stefan grabs him harshly, making Nevan shout in pain.

Roger and ed ties Adrian and hits him hard, giving him some bad bruises on his face.

Nevan cries looking at Adrian. "Please leave him alone. Please." He cries. Stefan smirks and hits Nevan in his stomach, making him fall down, clutching his stomach.