★ ~ • Chapter -43 • ~ ★

• vote • comment •

No one's POV:

Finally Adrian takes a deep breath and smiles. His phone starts buzzing and he picks it up.

"Hello mom?" He asks. "hi love, have you reached? Shall we come to take you at the airport." Rosie asks in excitement. "No mom, it's okay. I'll come by myself." Adrian says. "Ok dear. Come soon." Rosie says and hangs up the phone.

Taking about Adrian, he finished his business in Singapore early than a half year. He was said that he was about to live in Singapore for 1 year and a half, but he finishes his work in a year. So he decides to surprise Nevan.

Nevan still doesn't know that Adrian is coming early as he was not said by anyone. Nevan still was thinking that Adrian will come after 6 months. Nevan has recovered a bit from his panic attacks but not much. He still works in the cafeteria and earns well.

Nevan is alone in his house with tannie and leo. Tannie and leo have lost playing with each other as they too missed adrian. Nevan sighs and goes to tannie. He holds tannie in his hands and pats him. "We still have to wait for 6 months tannie." Nevan says tearing up. He closes his eyes, a tear falls down as tannie looks at him and licks his cheeks.

Nevan smiles a bit, and kisses tannie on top of his head. He pets leo and lays on the floor, looking at the ceiling.

Hours pass and Nevan sleeps on the floor. With tannie and leo sleeping beside him. He feels that his panic attack starts coming again as he gets up and holds his head which was paining strongly. He goes to a nearby wall and supports himself on that wall.

"Someone fucking stop this." He says crying hard. He hugs his legs and tears fall down his cheeks. Till now he was stable with his panic attacks, he would cry for minutes and stop by himself, but that made him physically weak. He used to have strong headaches everytime and he always felt dizzy after his panic attacks.

His panic attack stops and he breathes heavily. He gets up holding his head and goes to the kitchen to get his pills. He takes support of the nearby chair and takes the pill.

He sits on the couch holding his head as he closes his eyes. Soon his headache stops a bit and his dizziness goes away.

"Maybe I should eat something." Nevan says to himself and goes to the kitchen to make some sandwich.

He is cutting vegetables when tannie comes near him wagging his tail. Nevan takes a dog treat and gives it to tannie. A dog treat goes inside the cabinet. Tannie is unable to get that treat as he tries taking it.

Nevan sees it and while seeing it, he forgets get he was cutting vegetables. He accidentally cuts his finger by the knife. "Fuck!" He hisses as warm blood comes out of it. "Tannie, I'll give it you afterwards." He says and goes upstairs to get the first aid box.

He cures the wound and comes down to watch some TV.

He turns on the tv and watches a k-drama. The k-drama was a sad one. "Shit! Why the sad dramas?!" He shouts. He changes the chanel and keeps the music chanel.

*At evening*

After watching movies all afternoon, he makes some light dinner and sits on the couch with leo. He is reading a comedy story, but nothing makes him laugh.

His eyes gets a bit heavy as he closes the book and places it on the table. "Tannie, leo, come let's sleep." He says and starts going upstairs, but someone rings the door bell.

Tannie and leo are already upstairs in nevan's room.

He opens the door but since the lights were off in his house, he didn't see who it was. Nevan thinks that it's jake, as jake always visited him. He looks at the figure for some time, thinking that it's jake, he goes back inside his house.

"Dad I'm fine. Don't worry. You should be with mom right now. I'll be fine here, alone." Nevan says sitting on the couch.

The figure takes off his hood and smiles.

"Baby..."

*******************************

Author park here,

Oopsie. Me again. Hope you liked this chapter and stay tuned for next chapter. Love you all

See y'all
Sarangheyo
💜💜💜💜