════════════════════════════════

"IT REALLY IS YOU."

She turned around in an instant, her eyes widening slightly at the boy who stood before her. He had grown a lot - which went without saying - but she certainly wasn't expecting him to have become this handsome.

"You knew I was coming?"

"The moment you entered the school grounds." He responded.

"I didn't think you'd keep this, could you be a sentimental type?" She teased, waving the piece of paper in her hands whilst flashing a smirk. Still; she was somewhat confused. She had been repressing her spirit energy, how could he have known?

"It's not every day a kid Shinigami comes to play with you in the forest. No one believes me to this day, that's my only proof and it isn't very convincing." He chuckled slightly, "As if you're still wearing that lame ass get-up. You need a new outfit."

Yachiru's eyebrow twitched aggresively, experiencing a moment of deja-vu. "I happen to think I look cute, but what is with those ridiculous glasses? Can you even see through those?" She retorted, knowing fully well her teasing insult was not as strong as his.

"Sure as hell can't. Don't even need to." He had definitely grown into a cocky bastard. Oh how she wanted to scream at him already, how dare he get one over on her!

"FIGHT ME THEN IDIOT." She yelled, holding her fists up in an offensive stance.

"Don't be stupid, I'm not gunna fight you." He said, his lips turning upwards into a grin.

"What's that supposed to mean huh?! Are you saying I'm weak?!"

"You really are dumb." He leaned over and flicked her forehead, laughing when her face seized up. "I was suggesting the opposite."

"That's more like it. Also, there are two people outside." Yachiru pointed to the door with her index finger.

"A pair of eavesdroppers. Come on in guys, don't be shy."

As if on cue, the door opened slowly to reveal two sheepish looking teenagers - who Yachiru now assumed to be Satoru's friends.

"We're sorry for listening in Gojo! I heard a female voice and just had to know!" Her voice was light and soothing, and quite mature at that given she was only a teenager.

"Same here. Aren't you gunna introduce us? You're a bad host." The male then spoke, his appearance catching Yachiru slightly off guard - probably a buddhist.

She stood there quietly, waiting for her old friend to speak up.

Satoru was grinning like a madman, "Remember when you guys said I was bullshitting about the Shinigami I met as a kid?-..."