sayori x natsuki

A/N: kinda-rarepair hhhng
tws, notes and other:
fluff
not request
no AUs
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
•.:sayori pov:.•
Natsuki sat by herself, in her usual area in the clubroom, reading a manga.
"Hey Natsuki, what're you reading?~" I called out to her, trying to read the book title.
"I-It's nothing!!" She hid the manga behind her back, appearing flustered, she broke a sweat.
"Hey, don't worry- I'm not gonna hurt you." I reassured her, walking up to her, then sitting on the floor my her side. I rested my head on her shoulder, and she hesitated before putting the book between us.
"Well, it's c-called Parfait Girls..." She stuttered, I think I remember MC with that book.
I could feel she was worried, but I tried my best to comfort her. Her breaths were shaky, but I noticed her getting more comfortable as the world disappear around us. She pointed out the occasional details, extremely interested in the book, turning the pages with such enthusiasm that I almost forgot how timid she was earlier.
She put one of her hands on my back, and turned to face me. We left the universe of the small book for a moment, of which was now on the floor, supporting itself with its thick clusters of pages.
"S-sayori..." She looked up at me, tears of joy welling up in her eyes.
"Thank you for sitting with me today... I was having a bad day, alright, and you... You made it perfect." She shuffled closer to me, and hugged me. I returned the hug, finding comfort in her small breaths against my shoulder. I felt as if I was going to cry a river, but only a few tears splashed silently onto Natsuki's shoulder, like rain pattering on the ground. She gripped me tighter, and we just sat their, before Natsuki realised that MC and Monika were watching us.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
:]